i need UOS lumber macro

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
MB

Re: i need UOS lumber macro

Post by MB » May 15th, 2017, 8:54 pm

Click Active Objects button at bottom of macro window

LemonHead

Post by LemonHead » July 21st, 2017, 10:19 pm

Hello there!
I've been trying to set this macro up (this and the link one) for some time and I keep getting the same error: 'That location is blocked.'
And, of course, it's really not blocked.
First rune it tries to recall to, I get the error. I've re-configured the aliases to different books, and it's always the same.

Can anyone help me pinpoint where my my mistake is?

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester

Post by The Silvertiger » July 22nd, 2017, 1:01 am

Try unsetting the aliases and playing it, is my initial thought.
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to pm me here or on discord. Troll messages will be ignored.

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

LemonHead

Post by LemonHead » July 22nd, 2017, 6:39 am

The Silvertiger wrote:Try unsetting the aliases and playing it, is my initial thought.
Thank you, I did unset all the aliases every time I tried something new. To no avail.
Eventually I made the macro work, though... SOMEHOW. For some reason, when I made the macro reach for a third book (from the other macro), it started working. No idea why.

Regardless, thanks for your response, Silvertiger! :)

bumra87

Post by bumra87 » July 24th, 2017, 10:08 pm

I love this macro but cant get to unload the wood.. seems like the organizer dosnt work for me and cany figure out a way to make it work any answers on why this is happening

Bdiddy11

Post by Bdiddy11 » January 24th, 2019, 9:00 pm

I'm in the same boat as bumra, how do I do this step: //2. Organizer agent 'Boards' needs to be configured from your backpack to dropoff container with boards and 5 specials on it.

I'm not sure how to set up the secure to get the boards transferred from my pack to the container. The rest of the script is working great.

Thorn

Post by Thorn » April 4th, 2019, 8:37 pm

Does this have Journal Message checks? cause apparently this is not used on server anymore..

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester

Post by The Silvertiger » April 4th, 2019, 10:10 pm

Thorn wrote:Does this have Journal Message checks? cause apparently this is not used on server anymore..
Yes, but you can fix it.
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to pm me here or on discord. Troll messages will be ignored.

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

Emperor

Post by Emperor » April 15th, 2019, 5:35 pm

Anyone care to share edited version which is working without those journal checks? :)

nevaeH

Post by nevaeH » August 9th, 2019, 9:23 pm

To fix macros that use injournal checks add 'system' after the message it checks.
Ex.:
while not @injournal 'no metal here' 'system' and not @injournal 'can't mine that' 'system'