UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Skrillex

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Skrillex »

i started to run the macro again for so long time, its all ok, but looks like my character doesnt speak with heartwood NPC, dont take quests, any solution??
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
MK3SUM

Post by MK3SUM »

Great script love it! having just one issue. He'll recall home just fine grab boards for myself and beetle etc etc, but will not recall back to heartwood. the rune book just keeps opening and closing. When I open the runebook myself I got like 3 seconds to click recall. Any ideas?
Out To Farm(O2F)

(OTF)
(T2A)

Discord: MK3SUM#3279
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Do not msg MB for support. You can leave a msg here and if he doesn't reply, someone will. GL HF
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Flaviusuo

Post by Flaviusuo »

Where and how do i make a change for my char use the recipes before he trash it?
Zmoney

Post by Zmoney »

Ive taken a sizeable break, maybe like 8-9 months, ive been trying to get the fletcher saw quests going but ive noticed after a week or so now the macro no longer comes back with hw saws. I get hw fletch often, and yew saws but no longer get hw saws. Was the drop rate nerfed or something with the macro changed? Before my break using this same macro it would get saws every now and then. Anyone else running into this issue?
flex

Post by flex »

I just began around teh time you left, so i don't know how the droprate used to be, but even with questing multiple hours a day, i get the same results as you do.