UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Bug

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by Bug »

Anyone notice how using this script makes the avatar start calling out boat commands?

You will just be watching the script working then all of a sudden you or someone else starts shouting "Left, Left, Left..." or "Forward, Forward, Forward..."

Is the script activating the key combinations that the built in uo macros use for these?

I simply deleted the commands and that seemed to solve the problem, but I can tell I was not the only one with having trouble there.
hrs024 likes this.
iPimp

Post by iPimp »

Macro is GREAT. but was wondering if there is a way that i can also add an insert to keep magical short bows and elven composite longbows that retain certain properties?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Yes
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
iPimp

Post by iPimp »

Can you help me make it... i cant quite seem to figure it out
iPimp

Post by iPimp »

iPimp wrote:Can you help me make it... i cant quite seem to figure it out
and also leaf blades if it is at all possible
Howrothe

Post by Howrothe »

Any idea why I can make yew bows and stools, but only turn in the bows...the stools are just ignored.
where would I fix this? I've looked through the script as best as I can, but I don't see the spot that targets the stools. Thanks in advance!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Howrothe wrote:Any idea why I can make yew bows and stools, but only turn in the bows...the stools are just ignored.
where would I fix this? I've looked through the script as best as I can, but I don't see the spot that targets the stools. Thanks in advance!
@targettype 0xb5e 1191

Make sure your script has one of these for yew color. It's near the end of the script. That's if you're using the script in op. My script is an older one, so it's not there for me.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
leo_azenha

Post by leo_azenha »

Did somebody have only the Saw Quest?
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

I'm DCing constantly (every 30 sec to 4 minutes). It's only an issue when I'm running this script. Anyone thoughts on how to alleviate this issue?
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

bump
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
cesarmcf

Post by cesarmcf »

i have a problem too, i get DC when i run this script, it works about 10 or 15 minuts then i got dc.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

I'm curious what other peoples results are as far as frequency of a HW saw or kit. I was getting 1 to 3 (3 on the best day) a day, and thats running 3 accounts doing it...Now all of a sudden in the last 4 days, I've done it for about 60 hours, 3 accounts, and not gotten a single HW, 1 yew saw 2 yew kits and a bunch of ash saws...Is this normal, or did something happen in my script to throw it away?
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

fluffhead321 wrote:I'm curious what other peoples results are as far as frequency of a HW saw or kit. I was getting 1 to 3 (3 on the best day) a day, and thats running 3 accounts doing it...Now all of a sudden in the last 4 days, I've done it for about 60 hours, 3 accounts, and not gotten a single HW, 1 yew saw 2 yew kits and a bunch of ash saws...Is this normal, or did something happen in my script to throw it away?
If MB is on his Eos character at Heartwood and says a trigger phrase, your script will leave and go to the drop-off container to grab all of your heartwood kits/saws and return them to him. It's just a simple tax for using his script, in which he only collects once a week. No worries mate, all is well.
Emperor

Post by Emperor »

Does the script check backpacks even it doesnt seem that it opens them everytime before trashing?
Leo_Argentina

Post by Leo_Argentina »

I wonder if this macro exists only for carpentry (saws)? :roll: