UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
vininet

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by vininet »

MB wrote: January 5th, 2024, 4:37 pm In later years there has been a lot of lag in the script that seems to build after logging in. I tried a couple years ago to streamline and reduce the code, but I never could get the lag to stay gone. If I remember correctly, using an EUO script to hide all players would help with the lag, but it had to be re-performed every time your or someone else left and came back.
Your script is sensational, it works very well.

I just have a small question, is there a way for him to collect the recipes? I read it a little and was unable to modify it to collect the recipes.

Thanks.
MB

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by MB »

vininet wrote: January 7th, 2024, 11:13 am
MB wrote: January 5th, 2024, 4:37 pm In later years there has been a lot of lag in the script that seems to build after logging in. I tried a couple years ago to streamline and reduce the code, but I never could get the lag to stay gone. If I remember correctly, using an EUO script to hide all players would help with the lag, but it had to be re-performed every time your or someone else left and came back.
Your script is sensational, it works very well.

I just have a small question, is there a way for him to collect the recipes? I read it a little and was unable to modify it to collect the recipes.

Thanks.
You just need to uncomment the one you want to save in the recipes list towards the top. Might need to clear active Recipe list first for it to work.

This section

Code: Select all

//will only grab one of each recipe you uncomment, remove the poplist below to change this. if you want a full set uncomment all and let it run
if not listexists 'Recipes'
  @createlist 'Recipes'
  //@pushlist 'Recipes' "Assassin's Shortbow"
  //@pushlist 'Recipes' 'Barbed Longbow'
  //@pushlist 'Recipes' 'Frozen Longbow'
  //@pushlist 'Recipes' 'Lightweight Shortbow'
  //@pushlist 'Recipes' 'Longbow of Might'
  //@pushlist 'Recipes' 'Mystical Shortbow'
  //@pushlist 'Recipes' "Ranger's Shortbow"