UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
The Silvertiger

Re: UOS Macro - Fletcher + Saw Quests Combined

Post by The Silvertiger »

Change the amount they can take. There's several lines: should say max weight minus 350, etc...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
scatman likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Hopefully nobody runs this while they're pvping.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vitek- wrote:Hopefully nobody runs this while they're pvping.
Quit being a noob
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Post by april0395 »

scatman wrote:My heartwood farmers are taking from the chest too much boards and getting overweigth.
How to solve it?
I think someone else had the same question a few posts before you. :)
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Bdiddy11

Post by Bdiddy11 »

My guy seems to be getting stuck...I went through and changed all the Beetle to an unbonded (9). Starting at my house. he gets off the beetle, pulls 200 boards from it, and then just stands there. Doesn't bother to try and Sacred Journey to Heartwood. I changed the 5 item id alias like it says, and changed the numbers from magery to chivalry... Not sure whats going on.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bdiddy11 wrote:My guy seems to be getting stuck...I went through and changed all the Beetle to an unbonded (9). Starting at my house. he gets off the beetle, pulls 200 boards from it, and then just stands there. Doesn't bother to try and Sacred Journey to Heartwood. I changed the 5 item id alias like it says, and changed the numbers from magery to chivalry... Not sure whats going on.
clear all active objectives and restart client
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

scatman wrote:My heartwood farmers are taking from the chest too much boards and getting overweigth.
How to solve it?
make your char human and max out str.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bdiddy11

Post by Bdiddy11 »

How do I get it to do saws as well? Seems to only be doing fletcher
Bdiddy11

Post by Bdiddy11 »

I just watched my character throw away a HW fletchers kit... where can I check in the script why it might do that? I haven't changed anything in the script besides the character weight limit and the beetle/dropoff etc. I haven't gotten any HW kits or saws in a couple of months so this could explain why. Sadly I wasn't quick enough to retrieve it from the trash lol.
Nicolasflam

Post by Nicolasflam »

i have problem with script. it says in game; 'the feature "autoloot macros" not allowed in this server' what i missing to do?*

edit: i solved problem use regular wooden chest for your dropoff. dont use skeleton chest
Last edited by Nicolasflam on June 17th, 2019, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
wikigaspa

Post by wikigaspa »

Me too I have a problem with the avatar going to the east everytime it have to restock. Does anybody know how to solve that?
nevaeH

Post by nevaeH »

My toon seems to start spamming "Left" endlessly with no reason after running for a random time inside Heartwwod. Anyone knows why? It works normally again if I pause and restart the macro.
MB

Post by MB »

You're pressing either ctrl or shift while giving directions, delete the in client boat macros.
hrs024 likes this.
tcem321

Post by tcem321 »

Anyway you can add feed your beetle to the code?
Or write one and explain where to add it.
MB

Post by MB »

You don't need it, it will stay loyal using script as is