Looking for good bow sorter/ crafter

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Prohibited

Looking for good bow sorter/ crafter

Post by Prohibited »

So I have a couple macros to burn my yew/hw kits and seperate keeper and trash bows. However, there are not a lot of mods set up in the keeper bow section does anyone happen to have and are willing to share one that they use that maybe keeps more/different moded bows . Mine primarily keeps

slayer with +hml
Lower def +ssi
And hml +ssi

I would like something that keeps other semi/valuable bows I could possibly sell instead of setting a bin to my trash and having to go through them all still anyhow

Thank you in advanced and if you don’t wanna share your macro please pm me and help me set mine up :-) not very versed in coding (yet) I’m trying to teach myself
Valkyrie likes this.
Valkyrie

Re: Looking for good bow sorter/ crafter

Post by Valkyrie »

:lol:
Prohibited wrote:So I have a couple macros to burn my yew/hw kits and seperate keeper and trash bows. However, there are not a lot of mods set up in the keeper bow section does anyone happen to have and are willing to share one that they use that maybe keeps more/different moded bows . Mine primarily keeps

slayer with +hml
Lower def +ssi
And hml +ssi

I would like something that keeps other semi/valuable bows I could possibly sell instead of setting a bin to my trash and having to go through them all still anyhow

Thank you in advanced and if you don’t wanna share your macro please pm me and help me set mine up :-) not very versed in coding (yet) I’m trying to teach myself
Let me log on discord
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573