Bushido 70-120 with multiple characters

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Loler

Bushido 70-120 with multiple characters

Post by Loler »

Training Bushido

You need at least 2 characters to do this a third is best to use to heal the cusidhe and the tank character.

Character 1 (the training character for bushido) You want 100+ weapon skill and bushido nothing else. probably the best way to train is using a soul seeker with 31+ lmc over 30 stamina on the character (not 30 stamina increase just 30 stamina total) and + mana gear. You can also enter wraith form with 0 skill or add some spiritspeak so you leach a little extra hp. (remember to keep your total skill with your weapon skill your target bushido skill and your spiritspeak skill under 300 skill)

Character 2 (tank character) a nekkid character preferable with 100-120 ninja with bracelet of health crimson cinture totem of the void. You want to be in dog form (not wolf) Equip a bow in your hands without having arrows in your bag and flag character 1. Be aware if you use alt tab to swap screens you will leave combat and thus wont be a target for momentum strike which is how you train. (use 0 resist spells on this character so you do more damage thus leech more mana with soul seeker)

Character 3 (healer) Lrc suit with high meditation 18 mr and 26+ lmc.

A cusidhe on one of the 3 characters.

Here is the macro you will use. Make sure your bufficons is uptodate in steam otherwise it wont recognize the buff isnt up and wont train. Also target your cusidhe either in game with a skill usage like anatomy or double clicking a weapon and targeting the cusidhe on Character one.

attack last
if not @buffexists 'momentum strike'
cast 'momentum strike'
pause 600
endif
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Nicinha likes this.
Excorsion

Re: Bushido 70-120 with multiple characters

Post by Excorsion »

I've raised a few from the magic number of 97.5 or what ever it is... Easiest way for me... and bushido was last skill i finished on all of them is.. target next attack last macro... and loop it then toggle momentuom strike as much as possible...help to have necro at least 99 for vamp form and a high mana leech weapon... then just go hit up a champ spawn. no need for other toons can solo this
Loler

Post by Loler »

Yea and it will take you hours to finish while this form will take you 30 minutes to an hour to finish if you do everything properly.

If you want to make a guide feel free to post your own shit in your own section. But you are wrong if you think your way is more efficient then mine, It might be a lazier way but in the end you will put more work into trying to 120 bushido your way then mine.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Bug

Post by Bug »

Great method. Takes a little work to set up but is a lot easier than running around casting momentum strike at spawns which is what I did the first time training bushido up.

Also since #2 is in dog you cannot cast heal with him but can still vet the cu. Even with full resist spells to absorb some of the damage, #1 never ran out of mana, and he had only 7 mr and 40 lmc, and scepter of the chief.