heartwood tic tok stop harping on me uosteam

Share your guides, how-tos, FAQs, and so forth. This is not for support -- post questions in General Discussion.
Pkstylez

heartwood tic tok stop harping on me uosteam

Post by Pkstylez »

anyone have this uosteam macro?
looking to start this.
Thanks
Pkstylez

Re: heartwood tic tok stop harping on me uosteam

Post by Pkstylez »

this is like a a whole bunch of scripts and also needs fletching. the 2 quests in hearth are for clocks/tinkering and harps/carpentry. This is giant script for all quests in heartwood...am i wrong? not sure how to neck it down to do just 2....
MMMartin

Re: heartwood tic tok stop harping on me uosteam

Post by MMMartin »

if you wanna other script, propably dont exist, you need make modification to this one,

let say, looting system in script is good, just keep it, move script is a bit bad if you wanna do others place script change move system, about quest... change name quest and NPC ID you will get it easy, if wanna crafting others items, change gump clikcs for crafting and others materials...

however you get CORE script and you can change it depent you need,

insade script you have instruction

it have 5 points and DONE [3skills, 3 materials, runebook, beetle]

//1. Character needs Fletching, Carpentry and Tinkering skill, a Fletching Bonus talisman saves resources
//2. FletcherDropoff container needs bolts, ingots, boards in it
//3. FletcherRunebook needs 1st rune to be Dropoff location and 2nd rune near Heartwood entrance
//4. Start in Heartwood with a beetle full of only boards. Have crafted tinker tools, 40 ingots, and 200 bolts in your pack or start at your Dropoff location to restock these items
//5. First time you are setting alias for new beetle, play macro while dismounted.