Good Movies

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
TheUnknown0617
Posts: 1981

Re: Good Movies

Post by TheUnknown0617 » March 31st, 2019, 1:56 pm

pulp fiction will always be one of the greats
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian


Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
kentares likes this.
Top

Facko
Posts: 58

Re: Good Movies

Post by Facko » April 10th, 2019, 9:47 pm

Two Netflix original movies I actually liked...

The Dirt, even if you hate motley crue it's a pretty good flick.
I don't feel at home in this world anymore, strange movie but good.

And...

Soldier, an old Kurt Russell movie that ruined the character of Finn for me in The Force Awakens.
kentares likes this.
Top

User avatar
Calvin
Posts: 2530

Re: Good Movies

Post by Calvin » April 13th, 2019, 12:34 pm

Facko wrote:Soldier, an old Kurt Russell movie that ruined the character of Finn for me in The Force Awakens.
soldier is awesome, Kurt Russel is a legend.

disney wars can suck mah ballz
AoS Paladin 4eva
kentares likes this.
Top

Facko
Posts: 58

Re: Good Movies

Post by Facko » April 14th, 2019, 12:01 pm

Calvin wrote:
Facko wrote:Soldier, an old Kurt Russell movie that ruined the character of Finn for me in The Force Awakens.
soldier is awesome, Kurt Russel is a legend.

disney wars can suck mah ballz
While I was in the theater watching the force awakens (the only one I didn't download) I couldn't get out of my head that finn was waaaaay too personable for someone who was likely raised to be a killer his whole life. He should have come off more like Kurt Russell in soldier... but whatever.

Saw Shazam! recently and it was pretty good. Haven't enjoyed a DC movie since the old superman/batman movies really.

User avatar
Calvin
Posts: 2530

Re: Good Movies

Post by Calvin » April 18th, 2019, 6:19 pm

i just thought storm trooper basically became a minimum wage job...
AoS Paladin 4eva

User avatar
Calvin
Posts: 2530

Re: Good Movies

Post by Calvin » April 18th, 2019, 7:27 pm

not cos he's black, just cos he doesn't seem very invested in the career...


storm troopers are not what they once were... literally and metaphorically. cos boba fett clones and that.
AoS Paladin 4eva

Facko
Posts: 58

Re: Good Movies

Post by Facko » April 18th, 2019, 9:35 pm

Calvin wrote:not cos he's black, just cos he doesn't seem very invested in the career...


storm troopers are not what they once were... literally and metaphorically. cos boba fett clones and that.
His group of storm troopers weren't clones. They were raised and trained from birth to be killers. He was way too much of a regular person for me to buy his upbringing. Ruined his character for me.

User avatar
Calvin
Posts: 2530

Re: Good Movies

Post by Calvin » April 18th, 2019, 9:39 pm

Facko wrote:They were raised and trained from birth to be killers.
yeah.. no.
:lol:

honestly i thought it was more like a high school drop-out thing
AoS Paladin 4eva

Facko
Posts: 58

Re: Good Movies

Post by Facko » April 18th, 2019, 10:07 pm

Calvin wrote:
Facko wrote:They were raised and trained from birth to be killers.
yeah.. no.
:lol:

honestly i thought it was more like a high school drop-out thing
That's why Disney wars is balls...

Facko
Posts: 58

Re: Good Movies

Post by Facko » April 18th, 2019, 10:11 pm

That ginger commander has more than one line about his not clone troops. They went thru what Todd did in soldier but probably worse and yeah.... fuck Finn...

User avatar
Calvin
Posts: 2530

Re: Good Movies

Post by Calvin » April 19th, 2019, 12:07 am

cos Disney characters don't have souls.
AoS Paladin 4eva

Thomas_Hardy
Posts: 1

Re: Good Movies

Post by Thomas_Hardy » July 21st, 2019, 8:50 am

I finally decided to watch the movie Crow with Brandon Lee - I strongly recommend

User avatar
Rube
Posts: 1

Re: Good Movies

Post by Rube » August 13th, 2019, 9:07 am


Punoz
Posts: 1

Re: Good Movies

Post by Punoz » August 13th, 2019, 9:18 am

Revolver (2005)

Post Reply