Question to all LOOP GUILD!!!

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Mustbedone

Question to all LOOP GUILD!!!

Post by Mustbedone »

hello, I am having vacations this 1st to 15th of June and i am planning going to rio.... i will stop in sao paulo 3 days also but please i want to know the best place i can go in rio.... beach best party and shit like that lol could be a all inslucive resorts also please let me know few options

Thanks.
zulu2401

Re: Question to all LOOP GUILD!!!

Post by zulu2401 »

Mustbedone wrote:hello, I am having vacations this 1st to 15th of June and i am planning going to rio.... i will stop in sao paulo 3 days also but please i want to know the best place i can go in rio.... beach best party and shit like that lol could be a all inslucive resorts also please let me know few options

Thanks.
Give them your name and location so we can watch on the news for you to be abducted.
Mithril

Post by Mithril »

São Paulo has some good stuff too. Probably those things you can get in every big city, but to something more local and tasty, maybe the Municipal Market can be interesting for some good food, like some toothsome fruits that is hard to find anywhere else. Anyway, your doin good sticking to Rio for the pleasure thing, but unfortunatly i can't help you with Rio. Hope someone else can. Good trip to you, sir.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Bad Religion likes this.