quantum mechanics and string theory.

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
EV

quantum mechanics and string theory.

Post by EV »

can anyone explain to me how those work?
If you can't blow them away with your brilliance, baffle them with your bullshit. ~ unknown.

Discord: EV#6151
Veteran Noobie

Re: quantum mechanics and string theory.

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Sheldon could ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
kolbycrouch

Post by kolbycrouch »

EV wrote:can anyone explain to me how those work?
They don't.
hrs024 likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

The string theory is foreign to me. However, quantrum mechanics apply mostly to small particles. In simple words, under quantrum mechanics, objects, for example electrons don't behave like objects in our classic world. A quick example, their motion can't be described like the other stuff. For example when you drive a car, you can measure its momentum (the product of velocity * mass) and by the same time its position with high precise. But when you observe an electrone, and you want to measure both, you can't do it with unlimited probabality. When you measure one quantity, you lose the information of the other because those two quantites don't commute. It's proved by a mathematical equation.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

PS: I know all this from American handbooks. You say the US, I say the capital of knowledge.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_theory

Interesting stuff too. Check this imagine from the upcoming "Death Stranding" *wink wink*

Theres some different quations on Norman's necklace with stuff related to the topics you mentioned. Explanation here.

New Physics Equations Explained & Analyzed

Final 3 Necklace Equations Discovered in Horizon: Zero Dawn

kinda sorta off topic but interesting none the less
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the universe is music resonating through four dimensional hyperspace

that's string theory. basically everything is vibration and a produced resonance.

quantum theory is a bit trickier cos there's more to it. basically it believes in the quantum world where physics breaks down and weird stuff happens