Nooooooo!!

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
kentares

Nooooooo!!

Post by kentares »

. :cry:

So many quotables that I didn't get a chance to add to my signature. The post from Made in Quebec regarding ..."a path that shouldn't be walked down"... and the post from someone else regarding ..."Fear of"... I understand the direction it was going; but I have to protest. :cry: If I didn't have to drive to Florida to evacuate my Mother In-Law starting on Tuesday until Late Thursday I could have had a chance to record these shards of knowledge. Literally just sat down with my phone found the thread ran to my computer and... :o :( :shock: :cry: ...Dang it... :x :roll: :cry:

I think this post may have the most number of emoticons I have ever used in one sitting.

...Dang it... :x :roll: :cry:
d9d9rr

Re: Nooooooo!!

Post by d9d9rr »

jeeez, stop filing the forum with useless topics, or at least have the decency to post them in off-topic.
kentares and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

so did anyone answer the question of if you can hand in the final charge of a 10 charge bottle of bleach as 1/10 of a greater Tot?

also, has anyone ever been tempted to buy a name change deed for their crafter, and change it's name to something like 'my owner is a dick' so it changes the name on all the items your crafter has ever made, ie. the ones other people are using? :twisted:

im only jokin :P
i just like the fact that all the items are actually linked to your character, there's something cool about that
kentares likes this.
kentares

Post by kentares »

d9d9rr wrote:jeeez, stop filing the forum with useless topics, or at least have the decency to post them in off-topic.
Thank you for having it moved into the correct area. My apologies.

PM or find me in game for an apology gift. :D :geek: :oops:
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

kentares wrote:. :cry:
The post from Made in Quebec regarding ..."a path that shouldn't be walked down"...
Took me a while, but I finally found the related thread deep below my alchoolic memory!

:mrgreen:
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Calvin wrote:so did anyone answer the question of if you can hand in the final charge of a 10 charge bottle of bleach as 1/10 of a greater Tot?

also, has anyone ever been tempted to buy a name change deed for their crafter, and change it's name to something like 'my owner is a dick' so it changes the name on all the items your crafter has ever made, ie. the ones other people are using? :twisted:

i just like the fact that all the items are actually linked to your character, there's something cool about that
Wait is this true?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bad Religion wrote:
Calvin wrote:so did anyone answer the question of if you can hand in the final charge of a 10 charge bottle of bleach as 1/10 of a greater Tot?

Wait is this true?

which part?

that it changes all the items you previously made? yes.
it keeps lord or lady title as when you crafted it though