Good Movies

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: Good Movies

Post by Calvin »

lol didn't even know this happened O.o

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

:lol:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

need to get this :lol:
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

actually a brilliant series

Made In Quebec likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Calvin wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:26 am actually a brilliant series

Some says, that Clarkson should never have been a farmer, but all we know is, how hard can it be?

But truth be told, excellent series, I devoured it and I only wish it have lasted longer. I hope they make a second season.
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Made In Quebec wrote: June 28th, 2021, 12:52 pm
Calvin wrote: June 27th, 2021, 11:26 am actually a brilliant series

Some says, that Clarkson should never have been a farmer, but all we know is, how hard can it be?

But truth be told, excellent series, I devoured it and I only wish it have lasted longer. I hope they make a second season.
would you say you "ploughed through it"?

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Henry Cavill is an absolute legend.

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

soooo...

Black Widow film is meh
Space Jam film is bad, and sorta woke.
Masters of the Universe was TERRIBLE. /facepalm. so, so bad. horrible woke mess.

Rick and Morty new series seems okay.

Nobody is actually really good.

Army of the Dead.. it's zack snider, or however you spell his name, doing like everything, the writing, directing, cinematography, everything.. it's alright.. worth a watch, entertaining.

This is a weird one, but not terrible.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 11th, 2021, 2:43 am and a good find from joey :P

omfg it's kevin smith producing it :D
I didn't want to say it at the time incase I was wrong but I saw this coming a mile away. Which sucks too... I really wanted this to be good. I was He-Man for my first Halloween ffs. They went full Picard from what I've been seeing.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: July 25th, 2021, 1:11 pm I didn't want to say it at the time incase I was wrong but I saw this coming a mile away. Which sucks too... I really wanted this to be good. I was He-Man for my first Halloween ffs. They went full Picard from what I've been seeing.
yeah... i watched the first episode, then like 10 mins of the second, then i skipped to the last 10 mins of the last episode, then i deleted it... generally if i wont even watch something when it's free.. imo that means it's bad :lol:

biggest disappointment for me is not He-Man, it's Kevin Smith... :(
but yeah, full picard levels of woke. it's not as in your face, it's just... i mean there is no male lead character. there is like 4 female lead characters... who are all basically butch lesbians.

it's like the whole thing is one massive science experiment of nature vs nuture.

america is sorta having a midlife crisis..
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

and anyway, who the fk is Teela? wasn't female he-man She-Ra?

"Filmation writers Larry DiTillio and J. Michael Straczynski created the backstory for the property.[1][2][7] She-Ra was introduced in the movie The Secret of the Sword as Force Captain Adora of the Horde ruling Etheria,[8] but turned out to be Princess Adora, the long-lost twin sister of He-Man, Prince Adam."

hah! J. Michael Straczynski is the Babylon 5 creator.

this basically sums up the new show

.... Diversity...

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ima watch Pirates of Darkwater :P

Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: July 25th, 2021, 8:18 pm ima watch Pirates of Darkwater :P

I remember this show but I was busier watching this on saturday morning...

Really... I remember these both being on back in 91. Me and my friend were too legit to quit to check out pirates of dark water tho. lol
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: July 25th, 2021, 4:40 pm and anyway, who the fk is Teela? wasn't female he-man She-Ra?

"Filmation writers Larry DiTillio and J. Michael Straczynski created the backstory for the property.[1][2][7] She-Ra was introduced in the movie The Secret of the Sword as Force Captain Adora of the Horde ruling Etheria,[8] but turned out to be Princess Adora, the long-lost twin sister of He-Man, Prince Adam."

hah! J. Michael Straczynski is the Babylon 5 creator.

this basically sums up the new show

.... Diversity...

I have a litany of complaints... I just wont... I'll just say I still have fond memories of my battery powered glow in the dark sword of power that made an electronic "shing!" sound everytime i swung it around... the dolph lundgrin movie was bad enough for my kid brain. Im not doing it again. I can tell that shit was art by comparison, even with the animation almost making me want to come back. TOM PARIS was in masters of the universe ffs! lmao!

I'd comment on your foreign films if I could watch any of the videos you or quebec post, damn youtube...
ultio mea est