Holy shit hz

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
zulu2401

Holy shit hz

Post by zulu2401 »

Lmfao never have I seen such terrible gameplay. You guys have shit talk mastered thats for sure. 5v12 and you got raped the entire fight but after so you're far from being PvP masters. Good thing is that we will never know what it's like to be that bad when you need triple numbers to make it fair lmao.#owned#getonourlvl#youknowwhatrhymeswithbucket?..rape
Tempest

Re: Holy shit hz

Post by Tempest »

hz has recruited the whole entire server to the point that it isnt even fun to play anymore. 5v15 and talk shit when we arent on red characters. Go screw yourselves faggots.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

I think it's amusing to see so many bad pvpers in the same guild. You always know the bad ones too cuz they talk shit and then die immediately afterwards like Anthony lol. I survive 1v10 he can't survive 1v2
Tempest likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

What's funny is the two talking lost 2v2 to me and Morto. :>
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Last edited by Reefer on November 19th, 2016, 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
zulu2401 likes this.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Zerg killas!
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Anthony File wrote:What's funny is the two talking lost 2v2 to me and Morto. :>
nice 2v2 HAHA, u guys died in under 10 seconds? How is that possible with MB's looping macro.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
zulu2401 likes this.
Tunix06

Post by Tunix06 »

Impressive
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Anthony never killed anyone 2v2 or 1v1 it's always a gank. He's pretty effective at dying though lol. Almost always the first one to die or off screen. He's terrible at ressing and xhealing. I love smacking him around though. I'm just too strong and too good. :D
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Oh yea I forgot this one haha. Apparently he killed me when 10 hz were ganking him he managed to kill me 10v1. Funny how I have no memory of this. Good job though man, and then you woke up