Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: Really?

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote: November 5th, 2020, 1:48 pm I asked my husband if reference dinosaurs too often when I talk.

He stared at me for the longest time. He was silent like the letter “ p “ in pterodactyl
There is no silent "p" in Greek. The Greek letter Ψ that in English is pronounced "psi" is in Greek pronounced more like the "ps" in "lapse".

;)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote: November 5th, 2020, 1:57 pm All this time this guy was available and nobody asked him for his help

1E6A6858-F92B-44E7-A6AA-3FA7CBB20E22.jpeg
i will never forget the one where he goes to the beach and is like "one itsy bitsy grain of sand!"
i can remember being a kid and thinking 'oh ffs'
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Biden - 253
Trump - 214
Austin-316
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I think Pumbaa from The Lion King was the first character to fart in a Disney movie maybe even the only one.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

since 2016 when trump was elected, the USA has had 6 islamic terrorist attacks.

over the same period, the EU has had 91.

i wonder if the people that aren't dead cos of his refusal to take 'refugees', call him racist.
... there is gonna be hell of a lot of blood on the 'good peoples' hands... but ya know, at least biden never makes crass jokes in private? that balances it out clearly.

cant believe they made it all about personality and not policy... you people watch too much reality TV, we are not voting fuckers off the island here...

----------------------------------

there are important jobs, which require things... you shouldn't stop people doing jobs that benefit the community, just because you dont like them.

that is the age we're in though.. we dont get the best person for the job. we get the least offensive place holder. ... i suppose it's an ethos.
thats.... something... i guess.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

different religion, same people.

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and is an overachiever.

Call it jealousy. Call it envy. Some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has. You could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. That's what the people who support him love about him.

Yes, there have been some scandals. Yes, there have been some lies and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better. He's out there every day proving those haters wrong time after time.

You may not have wanted him in this role but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it. I know it's possibly going to get worse over the next several days. I know I'm going to lose some friends because of it. However like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's not really funny tho.. cos whether they did it legitimately through media, or illegitimately through agents infiltrating and hobbling systems at every level.. if trump doesn't get the two terms, they have basically proven the political elite class owns the country, and anyone that has a problem with them owning the whole world will get a war..

if you think trump is rich and powerful, he's absolutally not. he could have been one of the big boys, but he's not sly enough, he is a dwarf compared to the deep state people you cannot vote for. the one thing he was, was popular with the people.

people didn't like trump becuase he was rich, or becaues he had a hot wife, etc. they liked him because he wasn't part of the military industrial complex. the social engineering, warring, regime changing, big brother loving political class, who's hospitality arm are basically the clinton/bush families.

like.. when did america become a hereditory monarchy?

like did everyone just forget the whole "it doesn't matter who you vote for, cos the politicians always get in" thing?
ya literally got someone different, and it was 4 years of refusing to accept it, of media hit pieces, of impeachment attempts, of legal attacks.. and finally a rigged election to top it off.

that's what you call a grip on power.

that, is scary. cos that means they can do whatever they want.

if you ask me that's divide and conquer, and america's not a republic anymore.

so it's like a hereditory monarchy, beholden to a kebal of oligarchs... what does that make it then.. hmm
yeah so it's a hereditary oligarchy... like russia i guess. explains a lot.

Last edited by Calvin on November 6th, 2020, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: November 6th, 2020, 2:52 pm it's not really funny tho.. cos whether they did it legitimately through media, or illegitimately through agents infiltrating and hobbling systems at every level.. if trump doesn't get the two terms, they have basically proven the political elite class owns the country, and anyone that has a problem with them owning the whole world will get a war..

if you think trump is rich and powerful, he's absolutally not. he could have been one of the big boys, but he's not sly enough, he is a dwarf compared to the deep state people you cannot vote for. the one thing he was, was popular with the people.

people didn't like trump becuase he was rich, or becaues he had a hot wife, etc. they liked him because he wasn't part of the military industrial complex. the social engineering, warring, regime changing, big brother loving political class, who's hospitality arm are basically the clinton/bush families.

like.. when did america become a hereditory monarchy?

like did everyone just forget the whole "it doesn't matter who you vote for, cos the politicians always get in" thing?
ya literally got someone different, and it was 4 years of refusing to accept it, of media hit pieces, of impeachment attempts, of legal attacks.. and finally a rigged election to top it off.

that's what you call a grip on power.

that, is scary. cos that means they can do whatever they want.

if you ask me that's divide and conquer, and america's not a republic anymore.

so it's like a hereditory monarchy, beholden to a kebal of oligarchs... what does that make it then.. hmm
Calvin I don’t know if this post of yours is directed at my post just above it.
If it is you need to read my last sentence and maybe google Tom Brady and Tampa
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i know who Tom Brady is, he's the one with the spice.
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: November 6th, 2020, 3:25 pm i know who Tom Brady is, he's the one with the spice.
LOL
I can’t get my muttley gif to load
LOL
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

it.jpg
it.jpg (90.25 KiB) Viewed 1935 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

panties.jpg
panties.jpg (41.86 KiB) Viewed 1934 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Here is a picture of “Sleepy” Joe Biden

This was taken before one of the Congressional Baseball Games in the ‘70s

He played CF

Each player got his home area team uniform

For Sleepy that would be Philadelphia

The weird thing about this picture is the number on the uniform
7558493E-0913-440E-9F4D-F6D2494B47F5.jpeg
7558493E-0913-440E-9F4D-F6D2494B47F5.jpeg (275.68 KiB) Viewed 1931 times

The only thing(s) that messes this up is
My buddy Don doing stupid things and the GOP getting behind an impeachment vote. That makes Mike Pence 46 and Sleepy 47
There is also the fact that a winner has not been called and my buddy Don is re-elected and there is no way Sleepy runs again in 2024
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

UGA-155 UF+135

UGA-3 -110

I’m betting UGA both ways
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈