Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: Really?

Post by Facko »

#RevengeForGrandma

100,000+ questionable old person's deaths for covid under 5 Democrat governors. Blame a right wing group for trying to kidnap and kill Whitmer all you want. She killed someone's granny and they got pissed and wanted vengeance. I'd do the same if they killed my memaw...

No one was right but her being in office still with the rest (Cuomo)... expect real political violence in the future over more bullshit power struggles that don't mean anything in the end.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Racist fucktard (no one here). If anyone deserved to get hit with a black jack it was the fuck filming that...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Power is not an end unto itself and the backlash will be extreme. Americans are crazy as fuck, and so am I. I'll beat my plowshares back into swords and make my stand... not what I what but this is MY hill and I'll fight you for it to the death...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

You want your colonies back Calvin? This is the perfect time! Americans are so buried in their own bullshit because trump broke every liberal brain in America anyone could take us over right now. Come get it! We want universal health care anyways right?
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

We need a tiber-septum to conquer the world and impose peace ffs
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Anyone got a hangover cure? I'll need it soon
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: April 28th, 2021, 3:43 am Anyone got a hangover cure? I'll need it soon
dont suppose you know what a prairie oyster is?

rather you than me :P

but seriously, Lucozade.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: April 28th, 2021, 3:41 am You want your colonies back Calvin? This is the perfect time! Americans are so buried in their own bullshit because trump broke every liberal brain in America anyone could take us over right now. Come get it! We want universal health care anyways right?
tbh.. america has already been taken over by big business. as trump found out, they dont like it when you try to take their cash cow ;P

have you seen the film Network?
none of this is massively new really..
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: April 28th, 2021, 7:15 pm
Facko wrote: April 28th, 2021, 3:41 am You want your colonies back Calvin? This is the perfect time! Americans are so buried in their own bullshit because trump broke every liberal brain in America anyone could take us over right now. Come get it! We want universal health care anyways right?
tbh.. america has already been taken over by big business. as trump found out, they dont like it when you try to take their cash cow ;P

have you seen the film Network?
none of this is massively new really..
They're letting domestic terror groups annex land with no consequence. It's a free for all. Lol
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: April 28th, 2021, 8:44 pm They're letting domestic terror groups annex land with no consequence. It's a free for all. Lol
yeah... dont really know where it'll end tbh... i mean.. technically... if they want 'justice'... it wont be until america is literally gone.
cos you'd have to reinstate the indians as the natives.. which is not possible.. so i guess maybe just as long as you dont profit from it, that's enough.. and they'll profit from it instead. sort of a "you killed them, now we kill you to restore justice, oh look we're left with all the land, how convenient" :P

you need some national identity to unite america, but it's all going in the opposite direction, so who knows.. :/

on the bright side, tim has finally found the nail to hit on the head:
https://youtu.be/CLhqBCzM97Q?t=818
im sure i said this like a year or 2 ago...

Biden crew too busy trying to take over the rest of the world to bother with domestic stuff.

it depends how you look at it i suppose... i dont think Biden crew see americans as any different to the other peoples of the world.. which i guess is kind of a good thing? ... ... but it's just cos to them everyone is a pleb :lol:

in a way they're right.. cos people are kinda malluable, and it is the seats if power that make the real decisions. but personally i think it's bad on both fronts - from an individualist point of view, or from a fascist point of view. it's bad for the individual, and it's bad for the whole entity.
so i dont really get it tbh. all i can figure is they dont have a long term plan.. but that wont be right.

i wanted to avoid posting this, because i dont like to post the same thing twice.. but it's basically this:

america is probably the most corporatized country basically.. ironically what you actually just had, was basically a battle over democracy.
who controls the country, the people or the corporations.
hate to tell you this, but democracy didn't win.

in a way it's right... mr beal would be trump. he had good intentions and loved his country, was big on domestic stuff. but there was always kind of a bigger picture he wasn't seeing.. or at least he had a bit too much faith in the political system's ability to enforce the rules.
we had the same problem in the UK in the form of Bercow, constantly blocking things which should have been allowed, and just changing the rules.
america had a similar thing, but instead of changing the rules, they just convinced people with a media campaign instead.
that's the american way tho.. they are so big on democracy because they know ultimately money will win a democratic race, in the form of media.

tell ya what, trump coulda actually won, if he sequestered a chunk of tax payer funds, and actually set up a state media company.
i dont think he realized how bad and effective the fake news would actually be.
i mean who coulda imagined they would completely supress the hunter biden stuff? completely! or virtually black bag anyone that said anything about the election being fixed.

(democracy won in the UK btw :) )
im so glad this prick is nothing but a joke now

usually the speaker is elevated to the house of lords when he finishes his term as speaker. Bercow was denied it :D

but see, the racism propaganda stuff didn't work on us, cos we're much more divided by class than race.
we kinda have too many races in the country to be racist to one specifically. in america it's just black, white, and latino rly.. maybe a lil bit chinese. UK you've got white, black, indian, pakistani, vietnamese, chinese, japanese, etc, etc, etc. it's hard to be racist when there's so many different races :lol: plus they're all scattered throughout different classes, they're not racially motivated either.
plus the people of the same colour are different, so like a Sudanese immigrant is different to an Ethiopian immigrant.
the only big divide is really between christianity and islam.. but we had the whole protestant-catholic, burn eachother at the stake period.. the other religions kinda side step that, because they're not arguing on the same wavelength, kinda thing. but islam is, and it's not really welcome when that whole debate was put to bed centuries ago, at great cost of life.
like i get on a lot better with ethiopians and arratrayans than sudanese.. but that's cos those 2 countries are christian, and sudan is muslim.
they're all black, but like... that's not what i... judge it on. in fact their nation is actually something you can judge people on, because it does make people similar in a big way.
Last edited by Calvin on March 14th, 2022, 12:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

.. it's a weird thing tbh, cos it all kinda ties in to communism and capitalism. the lines are so blurred though.. i have literally read Karl Marx in uni, and frankly i agreed with a lot of it. althrough his system does break down with things like mechanization.
either way, the leftists that describe themselves as marxists are kinda not.. they're like this:

it's very very hard to draw a line between communist and capitalist these days - places like china will say they're communist, but they're actually very capitalist. people like biden will say they're capitalist, but they actually want stalin styled communism.. it's all very confusing.

honestly.. i dont think it's me that doesn't understand it, i think it's not understandable, because they dont understand themselves :lol:

it's all misinterpreted terms, bad faith arguments... it's buzzwords. like take fascism for example, what does that word mean? people think it means "hits stuff with a stick". it's literally just the idea that the population of a country are there to further the country, for a greater good kinda thing. that's not inherantly bad, it's not inherantly good either.

as buddah said, the golden path is the middle way ;)
live in the grey area between the extremes, find a good balance.

at present tho, i honestly dont think anyone is driving this stuff, i think it's gotten a life of it's own.. the dogma has become animated, and possesses people :twisted:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i just think the whole thing is kinda fascinating really.. just looking back at the thumbnails/pics i've posted in the last few posts..

tim pool = the truth seeker
network guy = the overlord
evey = the average person
bercow = the collaborator
newman = the zealot
peterson = the concerned

oh douglas adams, why did you have to die at 40 :(
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

... this is why anonymous is such a big thing.
also why we're not allowed to be anon anymore.

things were a lot simpler when it was just governments you had to worry about.
this shit with the corporations is a whole new ball game.

that video is probably what they imagined january 6th was gonna be like. unfortunately they underestimated the grip and influence of the media.
Facko

Post by Facko »

I got banned from Twitter for saying fuck act blue. Lol.

Dunno if you've been to the states but even here in Oklahoma it's pretty diverse. I work with Asians and Pakistanis in a largely redneck environment. I'm Latino-ish. Lol. Not just black and white.

But yeah, can't say I expected much on the 6th. Just annoying to see life get as strange as fiction.
ultio mea est