Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Really?

Post by Bama »

The original Karen?

02F079C3-ACB0-4114-AE21-BBC32B3BDB34.jpeg
02F079C3-ACB0-4114-AE21-BBC32B3BDB34.jpeg (72.67 KiB) Viewed 2805 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares, Calvin and blfoord like this.
Barnicoat

Post by Barnicoat »

Hi Bama :)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

just interesting
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Here is every bodies best buddy Mo "F'N" Brooks

For those who don't know:
Mo is from Alabama
Mo is a member of congress
Mo has run unopposed for a few elections
Mo is planning a run for the senate seat that will be vacated by Shelby in 2022
Mo likes Trump
Trump likes Mo
Mo was 1 of a few elected officials that were trying to not get the votes certified
Now we know why Trump likes Mo
Trump came out and said that he will back Mo's senate run because Mo has courage

Mo?
Courage?
01Mo.jpg
01Mo.jpg (58.56 KiB) Viewed 2804 times

That is a tweet from Mo on the 7th of Jan. 2021
For the ones not paying attention the "insurrection" occurred on the 6th of Jan. 2021

Do you see any problems with this tweet?
Did you read any lies?
Did you spot his courage?

OK
On Monday a "congressman" warned Mo
What did Mo do?
Did he tell anyone? No he did not. Why? Well maybe he thought he would cause panic all because a "congressman" said something. Fair enough right? But Mo took the warning seriously because Mo said he decided not to leave and slept in his office.

Mo "F'N" Brooks
Can't count but that is ok. He is running for senate and in Alabama tie a string to a rock mark that rock with an "R" and it will get elected.

My proof?
Tommy F'N Tuberville
The only election Coach "Tubbs" ever ran in was the 2020 election for the senate seat in Alabama. To give you more information about Coach "Tubbs" he had to be told what the 3 branches of government are 2 weeks before he took the oath of office. Now Alabama will have 2 count them 2 senators with a combined IQ of a chewed fingernail.

Anyway back to Mo and his lack of counting skills or his fucking lies you pick

Monday he is advised by a "congressman" (this "congressman" has yet to be named) to not leave and sleep in his office.
Apparently if we are to believe Mo (and what does he have to gain by telling lies) that is night 1 out of the 4 straight nights he slept on the floor in his office.
Tuesday night the eve of the "insurrection" makes it night 2
Wednesday night the day of the "insurrection" makes it night 3
Thursday morning the day after the "insurrection" he made the tweet I posted above.
Again either he can't count or it is a lie you pick. Not that other politicians on both sides don't lie but try a little better to cover it up

Here is more bullshit from the guy all tweeted out on the 7th of Jan 2021
I wonder if that was the same "congressman" or a different one
02mo.jpg
02mo.jpg (81.56 KiB) Viewed 2804 times

And the fucker is calling out Fake News

Also
Mo does not believe in climate change. He stated that sea levels are rising because of the rocks that are falling into the oceans.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

This is how one steals the moon

532D60E3-6B52-4B90-BDFA-128D33068900.jpeg
532D60E3-6B52-4B90-BDFA-128D33068900.jpeg (118.09 KiB) Viewed 2772 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares and Barnicoat like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Disney's "Sleeping Beauty"

If I am not mistaken it takes place around the 14th century.

So why are Aurora and Phillip dancing a waltz that wasn't danced until the 16th century?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares and Barnicoat like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

“SQUIRREL!!!”
E295D1C3-2E2A-436E-8A22-F25352EC2DCB.jpeg
E295D1C3-2E2A-436E-8A22-F25352EC2DCB.jpeg (121.13 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
Last edited by Bama on April 14th, 2021, 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

My husband sent me this and the explanation
993378E1-75FB-4878-BFB6-9AD7B5329D3B.jpeg
993378E1-75FB-4878-BFB6-9AD7B5329D3B.jpeg (103.72 KiB) Viewed 2752 times
They are so cute
They look so harmless
But they are loud
They are incredibly expensive to keep
They are absolutely untrainable
The other one is a kangaroo
I don’t no anything about kangaroos
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

BC0B21B2-4AFC-4F3F-BB83-B617CC95D94C.jpeg
BC0B21B2-4AFC-4F3F-BB83-B617CC95D94C.jpeg (75.4 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
kentares likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Bama wrote: April 12th, 2021, 2:11 pm Here is every bodies best buddy Mo "F'N" Brooks

For those who don't know:
Mo is from Alabama
Mo is a member of congress
Mo has run unopposed for a few elections
Mo is planning a run for the senate seat that will be vacated by Shelby in 2022
Mo likes Trump
Trump likes Mo
Mo was 1 of a few elected officials that were trying to not get the votes certified
Now we know why Trump likes Mo
Trump came out and said that he will back Mo's senate run because Mo has courage

Mo?
Courage?

01Mo.jpg

That is a tweet from Mo on the 7th of Jan. 2021
For the ones not paying attention the "insurrection" occurred on the 6th of Jan. 2021

Do you see any problems with this tweet?
Did you read any lies?
Did you spot his courage?

OK
On Monday a "congressman" warned Mo
What did Mo do?
Did he tell anyone? No he did not. Why? Well maybe he thought he would cause panic all because a "congressman" said something. Fair enough right? But Mo took the warning seriously because Mo said he decided not to leave and slept in his office.

Mo "F'N" Brooks
Can't count but that is ok. He is running for senate and in Alabama tie a string to a rock mark that rock with an "R" and it will get elected.

My proof?
Tommy F'N Tuberville
The only election Coach "Tubbs" ever ran in was the 2020 election for the senate seat in Alabama. To give you more information about Coach "Tubbs" he had to be told what the 3 branches of government are 2 weeks before he took the oath of office. Now Alabama will have 2 count them 2 senators with a combined IQ of a chewed fingernail.

Anyway back to Mo and his lack of counting skills or his fucking lies you pick

Monday he is advised by a "congressman" (this "congressman" has yet to be named) to not leave and sleep in his office.
Apparently if we are to believe Mo (and what does he have to gain by telling lies) that is night 1 out of the 4 straight nights he slept on the floor in his office.
Tuesday night the eve of the "insurrection" makes it night 2
Wednesday night the day of the "insurrection" makes it night 3
Thursday morning the day after the "insurrection" he made the tweet I posted above.
Again either he can't count or it is a lie you pick. Not that other politicians on both sides don't lie but try a little better to cover it up

Here is more bullshit from the guy all tweeted out on the 7th of Jan 2021
I wonder if that was the same "congressman" or a different one

02mo.jpg

And the fucker is calling out Fake News

Also
Mo does not believe in climate change. He stated that sea levels are rising because of the rocks that are falling into the oceans.
So you're picking and choosing the lies you choose to believe because of what one group of inveterate liars told you about another group of inveterate liars without any proof or context? Because you hate Donald Trump? I'm not saying you're wrong with what you've posted but it's not an opinion rooted in any kind of common sense...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: April 15th, 2021, 12:30 am
it's a very weird thing, cos most people now can see this sorta stuff clear as day.. but it seems no-one can do/does anything about it.
Bama likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

It's nearly impossible to prove mal-intent with a media smear. Their director openly admitting they wilfully lie opens them up to anti-defamation lawsuits, which has already happened.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i wonder if it's always been like this tbh.

i honestly think they did the same thing with russia and putin. or the jews in nazi germany.. it's scary how much the media defines most people's opinions.

... maybe there's some kinda link with a person's respect for authority figures... maybe that's why the middle class career types are so easily convinced. maybe all of this goes back to our methods of teaching in schools. grading kids based on obedience and effort rather than ability and results..

this is the thing, it's not even most people, it's just the empowered people are all sicophants.

urg.. i just had a sad realization that that's how society works, because it's like the military, and it needs a hierarchy to actually function. man, swapping independance for the ability to work together is a painful trade. tho it does explain why leaders are so important.

hmm...
sorta this, almost. similar.

wow is this actually the old communism - capitalism argument? :S
this is kinda confusing lol
cos wouldn't getting your games for free be communist? but then i suppose you're opting out of 'the great system' in a way... which is capitalist :S

i suppose that's why there's 2 axis in the political compass thing, left-right is money, up-down is power.. usually communist/capitalist is described as economic policy (left right). but maybe it's actually up/down (liberal/authoritarian) these days.

sorry bama, this should rly be in other thread.
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: April 15th, 2021, 4:08 am
it's a very weird thing, cos most people now can see this sorta stuff clear as day.. but it seems no-one can do/does anything about it.
Nobody cares any more

On to the next thing

There is so much crap going on that there isn't time to care
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈