Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Really?

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: February 26th, 2022, 1:49 pm like ghandi, mother teresa, nelson mandella, etc.

i doubt MLK was one tbh tho cos he was a reverend and stuff.. but mother teresa used to tell dying people they couldn't go to hospital because it was gods will if they died.. ghandi was involved in a lot of the massacres that went on between the hindu and musims. mandella bombed people i think?
This is the problem not everyone is taught this. The people you mention are praised for the good they did but everything they did was not always good.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote: February 26th, 2022, 2:36 pm .....
Almost 6 years later

https://www.uogamers.com/community/thre ... it.600341/
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Facko

Post by Facko »

Stone sober at the time... not everyone appreciates your take. I genuinely do not get the demonization of the American people. What started as something brutal turned good along the way... the people you rail against wanted to make things better... I just don't get it. Hope I never do.

You'd be wrong on the mlk rape stuff... if you consider the fbi a good source of info (I don't).

But who cares? I hope your politics don't go into the classroom... I work for my local school district. I get to see the damage. Kids should be having fun. Not making life altering gender decisions.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Also a legit question... how many black folks do you spend time with? The rural south is pretty dark. Would you fit in? Mister Mustafa and I would love to find out. 😁
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Doesn't really matter how drunk I get you don't get to just memory hole being a piece of shit. I make no apologies for who I am. Live my life little girl...
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote: February 26th, 2022, 3:39 pm
Calvin wrote: February 26th, 2022, 2:36 pm .....
Almost 6 years later

https://www.uogamers.com/community/thre ... it.600341/
heh, hmm, i play a bit fast and loose with the concepts in them days ;P
gotta be honest i had trouble keeping track of it in some places myself lol

i dont think i've massively changed my opinion though.

see the idea is you have a multi-cultural international community of mono-cultural states.

but you just kinda agree that we dont war on eachother. we discuss the differences.

what has lead to this war, is kinda the cancel culture stuff - i dunno if people realized this, but cancelling someone is like virtually shooting them. that's how wars start, and we made that the normal thing to do. not to discuss the issues, but instead to try and "get rid" of the opposition.

well you try and get rid of them, they'll try and get rid of you... and that's a war.

we created a war mentality in people, long before this war started. it was inevitable, when you've taught people to think in those terms.
"we can just get rid of them, that's an option!"

i keep saying this, and people still dont seem to get it; we've rolled civilization back at least 100 years. this leftist stuff, this intersectionality, this advanced-tribalism.. it's the opposite of what you think it is.
it's petty. it's a petty, pre-enlightenment, world view.
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Facko wrote: February 27th, 2022, 4:37 am
But who cares? I hope your politics don't go into the classroom... I work for my local school district. I get to see the damage. Kids should be having fun. Not making life altering gender decisions.
I teach what I am told to teach nothing more nothing less.

You get to see the damage? Really?
Do the kids see you…………..
Facko wrote: July 29th, 2021, 3:16 pm
Calvin wrote: July 28th, 2021, 8:23 pm huh... *sips tea*
Randomly saw this somewhere last week. Kinda funny. I know I can't work drunk. I've tried more than once lol.
You question me about how I do my job and if I am damaging kids lol
Facko wrote: February 27th, 2022, 4:58 am Also a legit question... how many black folks do you spend time with? The rural south is pretty dark. Would you fit in? Mister Mustafa and I would love to find out. 😁
I spent 4 years at Auburn University and stayed living there in between semesters. After graduating I lived between there and south of Birmingham. Yes pretty dark though I never had a problem. I guess I did fit in
Have you ever spent time in Canada? You should try it some time. The rural north is pretty light the majority of where most live not so much. Would you fit in?

Facko wrote: February 27th, 2022, 7:15 am Doesn't really matter how drunk I get you don't get to just memory hole being a piece of shit. I make no apologies for who I am. Live my life little girl...
Facko wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 8:34 am(To drunk)
Facko wrote: January 23rd, 2022, 7:50 am
Known Aim wrote: November 18th, 2021, 8:45 pm
Facko wrote: August 12th, 2021, 5:32 pm Did finally watch it. Not terrible for what it was. Kinda sick of Harley Quinn tho. If you wanna see a good James Gunn movie check out Super. After the film I bought these slides. The main hero had ones :)
I was disappointed because there was so few minutes with Joker. The film didn't meet my expectations at all for that reason :evil:
Never put words in a drunken southerners mouth. I really want to put my fist in your face. That's not bullshit.
Facko wrote: December 28th, 2021, 6:42 pm It's not worth finishing. If I hadn't been drunk I wouldn't have. Can't say I was expecting much though. Like you said 2 and 3 were kinda garbage too.
Facko wrote: June 25th, 2021, 11:18 am Ugh... alcohol doesn't do me good. Really tho. I tried to apologize. Pretty sure she's a left winger :P
Just a few but there are many more and we can’t count the ones you deleted
You live your life little boy

“ drinking blah blah blah drunk blah blah blah “
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: February 27th, 2022, 7:15 am Doesn't really matter how drunk I get you don't get to just memory hole being a piece of shit. I make no apologies for who I am. Live my life little girl...
you 2 play nice...

tho gotta admit i also hate that "you're just drunk!" dismissal of your opinions when you're actually not drunk...
.. or you've had like 1 beer and now everything you say is invalid -_-'

it's a lil judgey i suppose ;)
Last edited by Calvin on February 27th, 2022, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lol you a teacher bama? :P
have you had to do diversity training?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i watched this out of curiosity, and i cant believe how much everything they are saying would equally apply to kidnapping someone and raping them until they like it.

like this is some serious helsinki syndrome shit. and they are teaching it to kids.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

But through the broken body we find christ so it's all good.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"Helsinki syndrome is a term sometimes used incorrectly instead of Stockholm syndrome. The confusion is often deliberate and used for ironic effect. It originates in the substitution of one Nordic capital (Stockholm, Sweden) for another (Helsinki, Finland). It entered popular culture when used in the Bruce Willis film Die Hard, by a doctor appearing on a television show and describing the phenomenon. The bumbling host says this refers to "Helsinki, Sweden", and the doctor corrects him, saying "Finland".[10] "

ooh right
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: February 27th, 2022, 2:08 pm i watched this out of curiosity, and i cant believe how much everything they are saying would equally apply to kidnapping someone and raping them until they like it.

like this is some serious helsinki syndrome shit. and they are teaching it to kids.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
The end result is little black girls trying to commit suicide in the bathroom. I'm not kidding. Our lead plumber stopped a suicide attempt just a few days ago... we're tradesmen not therapists.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

yeah well you make people feel like victims, they'll start acting like it.
Facko

Post by Facko »

They teach the gender bread man shit here too. Gender dysphoria created artificially.
ultio mea est