Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
The Silvertiger

Re: Really?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: November 4th, 2020, 5:19 am I’ve had so much fun the last 4 Trump years I need Trump to give me 4 more years.

Come on America you can do it!!!!!
But the Joe gaffes are so much better
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: November 4th, 2020, 8:34 am
Bama wrote: November 4th, 2020, 5:19 am I’ve had so much fun the last 4 Trump years I need Trump to give me 4 more years.

You are looking at it all wrong.

Joe doesn’t have enough to carry us 4 years. Falling asleep and saying wrong names will get old by Easter
Look at last night. Trump went on live tv to say he won and all vote counting should stop. This was somewhere around 1 or 2 in the morning. He then added except for vote counting in Arizona that needs to keep going.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Atychiphobia describes a person who fears that they aren't good enough to be in a relationship with a specific person.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:51 pm

Joe doesn’t have enough to carry us 4 years. Falling asleep and saying wrong names will get old by Easter
Look at last night. Trump went on live tv to say he won and all vote counting should stop. This was somewhere around 1 or 2 in the morning. He then added except for vote counting in Arizona that needs to keep going.
"We will win this. As far as I'm concerned we already have won it."

He complained about the vote count stopping and declared it a fraud on the american people.

I hope you actually watched his speech and not just the reporting of what he said.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: November 4th, 2020, 5:58 pm
Bama wrote: November 4th, 2020, 12:51 pm

"We will win this. As far as I'm concerned we already have won it."

He complained about the vote count stopping and declared it a fraud on the american people.

I hope you actually watched his speech and not just the reporting of what he said.
I need Trump to win

I can not go 4 years of Joe pooping his pants on Monday and not remembering he did until Wednesday. That will only be funny for a few months. I need ha ha every day from Trump. It always makes me laugh and it helps me get through some bad days.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

56AF627C-6496-4F44-BF71-52F853C27A0B.jpeg
56AF627C-6496-4F44-BF71-52F853C27A0B.jpeg (267.63 KiB) Viewed 2982 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

F3754676-DC29-4E46-8A60-F78B1EE83E66.jpeg
F3754676-DC29-4E46-8A60-F78B1EE83E66.jpeg (218.41 KiB) Viewed 2981 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

What do you see?
DB235C71-0844-4340-AC04-7395E119CE9B.jpeg
DB235C71-0844-4340-AC04-7395E119CE9B.jpeg (147.52 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

WofOz.jpg
WofOz.jpg (28.5 KiB) Viewed 2975 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

1067583D-EB9E-4199-A85B-19930117C8D0.jpeg
1067583D-EB9E-4199-A85B-19930117C8D0.jpeg (327.03 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

A woman goes into Cabela’s to buy a rod and reel for her grandson’s birthday. She doesn’t know which one to get, so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter.

The clerk was standing behind the counter wearing dark glasses. She says to him, “Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?” He says, “Ma’am, I’m completely blind; but if you’ll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything from the sound it makes.”

She doesn’t believe him but drops it on the counter anyway. He says, “That’s a 6-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-pound test line. It’s a good all-around combination, and it’s on sale this week for only $20.”

She says, “It’s amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I’ll take it!”

As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor. “Oh, that sounds like a MasterCard,” he says.

She bends down to pick it up and accidentally farts. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way the blind clerk could tell it was her who tooted. Being blind, he wouldn’t know that she was the only person around?

The man rings up the sale and says, “That’ll be $34.50 please.”

The woman is totally confused by this and asks, “Didn’t you tell me the rod and reel were on sale for $20? How did you get $34.50?”

He replies, “Yes, ma’am. The rod and reel is $20, but the Duck Call is $11, and the Catfish Bait is $3.50.”

She paid it and left without saying a word.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Sean Connery died on 10/31/20

So if we add that up

1+0+3+1+2+0 = 007
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I asked my husband if reference dinosaurs too often when I talk.

He stared at me for the longest time. He was silent like the letter “ p “ in pterodactyl
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

All this time this guy was available and nobody asked him for his help

1E6A6858-F92B-44E7-A6AA-3FA7CBB20E22.jpeg
1E6A6858-F92B-44E7-A6AA-3FA7CBB20E22.jpeg (77.83 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote: November 4th, 2020, 6:39 pm I can not go 4 years of Joe pooping his pants on Monday and not remembering he did until Wednesday. That will only be funny for a few months. I need ha ha every day from Trump. It always makes me laugh and it helps me get through some bad days.
... i'd be more worried about the proxy wars restarting to make money for the military industrial complex, the brainwashing programs they are gonna institute for kids, and the unholy alliance with big tech to create a full on big brother state with like GPS chips and stuff...

i guess tensions with russia will restart over the syria pipeline too.. gotta gets burisma that EU gold.

.... ya know, considering bidens camp is likely planning to interfere with all the other nations of the world.. shouldn't we get a vote too?

... ya know actually, given the current state of france...

it's totally gonna be back to this lol