Really?

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Made In Quebec

Re: Really?

Post by Made In Quebec »

Bama wrote:The Washington Redskins are 3-3 in their last 6 games, 4-4 in their last 8, 5-5 in their last 10 and 6-6 in their last 12.
They're 8-8 in their last 16, 9-9 in their last 18, 10-10 in their last 20.
They're 13-13 in their last 26.
They're 19-19-1 in their last 39, and 21-21-1 in their last 43.
I guess you can safely say, that they are average!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

You can't usually smell your home or your own scent because of a survival instinct called 'olfactory adaptation.' The brain is always looking for new, unusual, or changing smells as a sign of possible danger and ignores smells that are already familiar.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Circumcision in the United States began during the 1800s when doctors thought it would stop boys from masturbating.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i read a thing on female circumcision, and the basic idea was it stops women turning into bitches lol

like i dont mean to be too harsh, but that is more or less what it was. it's not about stopping sexual pleasure or out like that... it's kinda worse, it's hormonal, like making a guy a eunuch
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i mean to be fair it kinda works cos they are very nice girls.. but yeah... it's not good is it?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

my favourite quote from Star Trek

Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ok
Since more countries and a few states are starting to legalize marijuana I have a few questions
These dogs that you see at the airport that are trained to sniff out drugs and marijuana what happens to them?
Do they get retired?
Do they get new jobs in countries and states that have not legalized pot?
I would take one but I don’t need it going crazy anytime I smoke some pot
Can they be untrained/programmed?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Castoreum as a food additive is classified by the Food and Drug Administration as “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS), and therefore food manufacturers don’t always have to include castoreum in their ingredients lists and may instead refer to it as “natural flavoring.”

But

Many candies, ice creams and alcoholic beverages contain castoreum, a chemical produced by beavers and secreted through their anal glands to mark their territory.

All I can say is

Dam
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Stephen Hillenburg

Thank you!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Facko

Post by Facko »

Bama wrote:Ok
Since more countries and a few states are starting to legalize marijuana I have a few questions
These dogs that you see at the airport that are trained to sniff out drugs and marijuana what happens to them?
Do they get retired?
Do they get new jobs in countries and states that have not legalized pot?
I would take one but I don’t need it going crazy anytime I smoke some pot
Can they be untrained/programmed?
There are still plenty of other illegal drugs... or they could give em to the tax guys. Do street dealers in states with legalized marijuana get in trouble for not having a business license or tax evasion? Government wants their slice.
ultio mea est
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Facko wrote: There are still plenty of other illegal drugs... or they could give em to the tax guys. Do street dealers in states with legalized marijuana get in trouble for not having a business license or tax evasion? Government wants their slice.
I know that there are other illegal drugs but there is still problems
Is the dog only trained to sniff out only pot or pot and say coke?

Now the dog is trained to sniff out pot and say coke

I am in an airport where it is legal to have marijuana and I am traveling to a city where marijuana is legal

This dog that sniffs out marijuana and coke comes up to me and sits by me indicating to the officer that I have something it was trained to sniff out The officer has to take action right? Because I have marijuana or coke according to the dog but they don’t know which it is

Then you have the case where you have connecting flights
The plane you are on gets to the airport late
The plane that you have to board next is leaving in 10 minutes
The gate where you are and the gate where you need to get to is a 9 minute jog away
As you are dodging people and hurdling suitcases to get to your gate you happen to run past one of these drug sniffing dogs that thinks you have either marijuana or coke
You are running
The dog is running after you
The officer is running and has a gun

Going through airports is a pain to begin with without having to deal with this as well

Can these dogs be retrained to not sniff out marijuana or do they just get new dogs that are not trained to sniff out marijuana
I guess they can send them to places where they can still do what they were trained for

I guess I could take one and not let my son know what the dog was trained to do hehehe

Me: are you doing drugs?
The Boy: no!
The dog looking at me with eyes that say : he’s lyin!!

Yes you have to apply for a license to sell it
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

aha.jpg
aha.jpg (49.26 KiB) Viewed 2474 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Massachusetts’ Lake Chargoggagoggmanchauggagoggchaubunagungamaugg has the longest place name in the US.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bama wrote:After a snowfall, people used to say it "snew."
i would totally not be surprised if people from Yorkshire still said that
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers had more yards against the Washington Redskins than the Los Angeles Rams had against the Kansas City Chiefs.

The Bucs scored 3 points; the Rams scored 54.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈