Scatman - banned

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Arden

Re: Scatman - banned

Post by Arden »

Lol! Probably

Anthony searching all discord’s for stuff he needs to delete and stuff he can repost

Honestly if you let scatman play, it will likely just kill the server even more. And prove what everyone has been saying all along about preferential treatment.
Arden

Post by Arden »

royal kapero2 wrote:Respect Eos, follow the rules, be a happy player.
You traded pest/Demise shit ... lol
scatman

Post by scatman »

Arden wrote:Lol! Probably

Anthony searching all discord’s for stuff he needs to delete and stuff he can repost

Honestly if you let scatman play, it will likely just kill the server even more. And prove what everyone has been saying all along about preferential treatment.

I think you did not understand what I said in this topic.
I was advertising/trolling so as you, means you should be banned as well. I did not sell a single item for IRL cash.
Asking staff for keeping me banned is like asking for a ban for yourself.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Lol Anthony trying to get people banned? Can’t beat people in pvp so he tries to get them banned, what actual trash. One of the biggest pussies I’ve ever seen.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bama wrote:
Anthony File wrote: Image
LOL
Isn’t this around the same time corrupt “Staff” deleted his boxes of gold checks?
Last edited by Anthony File on January 28th, 2019, 11:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Bama likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

scatman wrote:
Arden wrote:Lol! Probably

I think you did not understand what I said in this topic.
I was advertising/trolling so as you, means you should be banned as well. I did not sell a single item for IRL cash.
Asking staff for keeping me banned is like asking for a ban for yourself.
IF all you did was this then yes I support unbanning

But my experiences with staff they never ban without cause. In fact they are on the player side most times
scatman likes this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

Josh wrote:Lol Anthony trying to get people banned? Can’t beat people in pvp so he tries to get them banned, what actual trash. One of the biggest pussies I’ve ever seen.

Anthony is showing to you, that people are commiting the same crime and they are not getting banned for advertising.
That brings something to the subject what can not be said about your post.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Anthony File wrote:
Bama wrote:
Anthony File wrote: Image
LOL
Isn’t this around the same time corrupt “Staff” deleted his boxes of gold checks?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Thank you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Anthony File likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Arden wrote:You traded pest/Demise shit ... lol
Now I have around 15 items I use in total on Demise. These are considered the new because I deleted the previous characters with 30 valuable items at max this summer.
If you could give us more insight about the trade, I am sorry I cross-traded with so many servers that I can't remember which items should be caught and burnt.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Josh wrote:Lol Anthony trying to get people banned? Can’t beat people in pvp so he tries to get them banned, what actual trash. One of the biggest pussies I’ve ever seen.

I'm not trying to get anyone banned, in fact I think that players should be able to own the risk of buying/selling items or gold on Demise without staff interference. Given that there currently isn't even a donation store open, there is literally no reason for staff to object or ban people for such a silly rule.

I imagine a lot more players would stick around if they A.) Could make real money on their time investments (Especially those from poor countries), or B.) Could buy their way to endgame items without having to invest time. (Especially those who are well off financially, and don't have the time for the grind).

Most games offer micro-transactions (i.e our old donation store) in order to make money from their player-base and mitigate the need for Player-to-Player transactions.
Bama likes this.
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Let him have his accounts back, but tax him some gold. No point in losing another player.

I've never bought or sold anything (from Demise) for cash, and I only have 4 accounts.

How did you get "caught" Scatman?
Bama likes this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

Mister Pink wrote:Let him have his accounts back, but tax him some gold. No point in losing another player.

I've never bought or sold anything (from Demise) for cash, and I only have 4 accounts.

How did you get "caught" Scatman?
To be honest I am not sure because I did not sell anything.
I was talking with few random players about selling items and I was advertising.
Ty for support Pink.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Correct me if I’m wrong @file a majority of your items earlier were purchased for irl cash yea?
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Arden likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Maloskies wrote:Correct me if I’m wrong @file a majority of your items earlier were purchased for irl cash yea?
Hz gets diff rules bro.
Duque

Post by Duque »

ahhhh in Spain we say: "a lot of shit under the rug" xddd maybe there is similar expression in english....anyway i only can say that despite his faults Scatman is not a bad guy...hope to see you in game again.
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737