Scatman - banned

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
scatman

Scatman - banned

Post by scatman »

Hi,
I have to confess that Intended to sell items for IRL cash recently.
I also have to admit that I did not sell a single item and
I know that a proof of me actually selling stuff can not exist, therefore I beg for mercy.
For my defense I can only say that from time to time I lose temporary motivation to play. That is why such ideas approached my mind and I was advertising myself as a seller for IRL cash.
I regret what I did because my motivation came back and I was going to break the rules of my beloved server where I met many e-friends.
In my point of view I deserved a punishment but technically I did not commit the crime.

I kindly ask dear staff to consider my request.

Kind Regards,
Scatman
Alvin

Re: Scatman - banned

Post by Alvin »

Maybe we can change this punishment for some kind of community service? Scatman could be raking leaves around the streets of Makato, or polishing floors in Lord British's castle.

But honestly now, maybe not a perma-ban ? From what I remember last time a guy got caught irl trading he got a 2 (3?) weeks ban for it.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
DG, Mister Pink, Duque and 7 others like this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

fix casting
Maloskies, alllex and Galder like this.
Galder

Post by Galder »

In dubio pro reo ;)
scatman likes this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

"Caught" isnt the exact wording i would use...
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

474F6DBE-B5C9-41E5-9E9A-62821995F5CD.jpeg
474F6DBE-B5C9-41E5-9E9A-62821995F5CD.jpeg (146.28 KiB) Viewed 8148 times

Everyone breaks rules one way or another, so check out my message to you. As a matter of fact, don’t let them hold you back, if The Scatman can bend them than so should you.

Jokes aside, forgive The Scatman. A permanent ban for attempting to RWT is a little harsh.

He means no harm and only attempted to fill the void from our missing donation store.

#FixCasting || #AddDonationStore || #UnbanScatman
scatman and koziar like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

I wasn’t aware that we voted on perm bans??

What kind of pussy shit is this...

Start over if you want to play again. Begging other players “vouch” for you is Kapero level bs.

Delete this thread please... or at least move it to off topic bc players should have 0 say in this. He got caught breaking rules. Launch him.
Josh likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Arden wrote:I wasn’t aware that we voted on perm bans??

Start over if you want to play again. Begging other players “vouch” for you is Kapero level bs.

Delete this thread please... or at least move it to off topic bc players should have 0 say in this. He got caught breaking rules. Launch him.
F7E89C39-7322-40A1-973E-7D9BD4E4C012.jpeg
F7E89C39-7322-40A1-973E-7D9BD4E4C012.jpeg (174.86 KiB) Viewed 8098 times
Stfu Arden
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

did he get caught breaking rules?
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

I truly belive they should unban you.

As i truly belive that the trading for IRL cash rule is the bullshiest rule ever created, imho.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote: or at least move it to off topic
Where do you think this is?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

BCrowly wrote:I truly belive they should unban you.

As i truly belive that the trading for IRL cash rule is the bullshiest rule ever created, imho.
it wouldn't be as bullshit if there were a donation store
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Alvin wrote:Maybe we can change this punishment for some kind of community service? Scatman could be raking leaves around the streets of Makato, or polishing floors in Lord British's castle.

But honestly now, maybe not a perma-ban ? From what I remember last time a guy got caught irl trading he got a 2 (3?) weeks ban for it.
Who was the last person caught irl trading ?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Duque and LEAD like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anthony File wrote:

F7E89C39-7322-40A1-973E-7D9BD4E4C012.jpeg

Stfu Arden

I also said I would be president of the USA. And you claim to be good at pvp... we all tell lies.

I also am not a pussy like you deleting every post you make in discord

He got caught and he got banned whose fault is that?
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anonymous Group wrote:

did he get caught breaking rules?
I highly doubt staff would go out of their way to ban a person just because they “think” they did something. If they did that I’d be gone long ago...

My guess is he had other marks against his accounts.