Scatman - banned

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Josh

Re: Scatman - banned

Post by Josh »

Anthony File wrote:
Josh wrote:Lol Anthony trying to get people banned? Can’t beat people in pvp so he tries to get them banned, what actual trash. One of the biggest pussies I’ve ever seen.

I'm not trying to get anyone banned, in fact I think that players should be able to own the risk of buying/selling items or gold on Demise without staff interference. Given that there currently isn't even a donation store open, there is literally no reason for staff to object or ban people for such a silly rule.

I imagine a lot more players would stick around if they A.) Could make real money on their time investments (Especially those from poor countries), or B.) Could buy their way to endgame items without having to invest time. (Especially those who are well off financially, and don't have the time for the grind).

Most games offer micro-transactions (i.e our old donation store) in order to make money from their player-base and mitigate the need for Player-to-Player transactions.
Yep, that's why you tried to "expose" people, if you're so adamant about this rule being, why didn't you provide info of you buying/selling shit? Until you do, in my book you're just a chicken-shit noob who can't win without resorting to stupid shit like this. (Like how hz is also missing from the list).

I agree the rule is dumb, but I'm not exposing people, which risks them getting banned, because I'm not a fucking douche bag.
Last edited by Josh on January 29th, 2019, 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Let's roll a dice who gets banned. Anyway back to the topic - the PvP.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Arden wrote: or at least move it to off topic
Where do you think this is?

Did it get moved here ?? Lol I came from discord
Was always here.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Josh wrote:Lol Anthony trying to get people banned? Can’t beat people in pvp so he tries to get them banned, what actual trash. One of the biggest pussies I’ve ever seen.

I'm not trying to get anyone banned, in fact I think that players should be able to own the risk of buying/selling items or gold on Demise without staff interference. Given that there currently isn't even a donation store open, there is literally no reason for staff to object or ban people for such a silly rule.

I imagine a lot more players would stick around if they A.) Could make real money on their time investments (Especially those from poor countries), or B.) Could buy their way to endgame items without having to invest time. (Especially those who are well off financially, and don't have the time for the grind).

Most games offer micro-transactions (i.e our old donation store) in order to make money from their player-base and mitigate the need for Player-to-Player transactions.
Yep, that's why you tried to "expose" people, if you're so adamant about this rule being, why didn't you provide info of you buying/selling shit? Until you do, in my book you're just a chicken-shit noob who can't win without resorting to stupid shit like this. (Like how hz is also missing from the list).

I agree the rule is dumb, but I'm not exposing people, which risks them getting banned, because I'm not a fucking douche bag.
I tried to get everyone who's posted about selling items for cash in a public discord banned. Firstly, because they're just stupid. Secondly, because I don't want QA scum here who aren't willing to grind. I bet they could find a lot of irl salesmen by examining their items.

The difference is I didn't post it on forums. You know Selene has a discord?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
Anthony File wrote:

I tried to get everyone who's posted about selling items for cash in a public discord banned. Firstly, because they're just stupid. Secondly, because I don't want QA scum here who aren't willing to grind. I bet they could find a lot of irl salesmen by examining their items.

The difference is I didn't post it on forums. You know Selene has a discord?
What's wrong is QA? I dont mind them.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Yes examine items .... bc the ones sold for gold have specific IDs

Y’all are retarded...

And again... how does posting anything break the rules ?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Hmm KvG doesnt believe in demises rules i.e. unattended gathering,trading demise items for items not on demise exaples cash,legos,items on different games and servers. yall bitches whine way to dam much
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:Yes examine items .... bc the ones sold for gold have specific IDs

Y’all are retarded...

For people that have no gold it's kinda difficult for them to buy items with gold, eh?
Selling List & Vendor

Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger wrote:

Y’all are retarded...

For people that have no gold it's kinda difficult for them to buy items with gold, eh?
I gave away full suits of Arties to people when they first started...

Kvg also donated stuff to QA when they showed up.

Are you saying you want staff to assume all gifts are cash sales ?
The Silvertiger

Arden wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:

Y’all are retarded...

I gave away full suits of Arties to people when they first started...

Kvg also donated stuff to QA when they showed up.

Are you saying you want staff to assume all gifts are cash sales ?
Seems legit
Selling List & Vendor

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

We aren't greedy scumbags like most of the rest of the server. Anyway, if staff is banning for this and not cu exploit they are hypocrites because both are clearly listed as a perma ban offenses and cu exploit is way more detrimental to the server than trading for irl $.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Duque wrote:ahhhh in Spain we say: "a lot of shit under the rug" xddd maybe there is similar expression in english....anyway i only can say that despite his faults Scatman is not a bad guy...hope to see you in game again.
there is so much that Rug looks like freaking everest :D :coffee: nice reading to morning coffee

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Ajani, LEAD, Duque and 2 others like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I'm a nice guy too I donated to QA
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Anthony File likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Anyone else notice...
Mention cocosas and Anthony disappears ....