what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 13th, 2021, 12:45 am i know he's japanese and not chinese, but this is a weird one - have you ever heard mr.miyagi's real voice?

well, of japanese descent i should probably say, he's clearly american.
Can't remember the movies he's done outside of karate kid off the top of my head. Heard his real voice in the outer limits in the 90s tho. It's like learning Walter keoning is from Chicago lol.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

might be worth a watch, i dunno, just popped up on bitchute, honestly im surprised the guy makes so much sense, i was expecting lizard people and things.

he's sorta like a.. skinnier, bespectacled me.. with no fashion sense :lol:

watching all 3 seasons of Final Space in 1 week might have been a bit too much :P

Tribore is fkin hilarious tho ^.^
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

urrrgh... i hate to be 'that guy'.. but... man, it makes you think..

are we actually in a civil war..?
like i know people go on about it.. but... look at what it should be like..

i mean we had this to an extent where i grew up. it's not that long ago...

honestly.. multiculturalism is a terrible thing. it has put fear, into the streets, of our homes.
that's fucked up.

japan has problems.. but, ya get the sense that they will face the problems united. we dont have that.

china has that... russia has that... we are a lil bit fucked.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

John McAfee: Anti-virus creator found dead in prison cell
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57589822

"It added that "everything indicates" McAfee had taken his own life."

Nov 30, 2019...

The 2019 United States elections were held, in large part, on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.

scared yet?

TV reporter who broke story of Bill Clinton tarmac meeting with Loretta Lynch dies of apparent suicide
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 65064.html

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ya know... historically speaking, before anyone could do anything on an international stage, they had to pacify and unite their own country... it kinda feels like we've been knocked back down a level.

it's like
Level 1: unite country.
Level 2: become influential on a world stage.
Level 3: administrate other countries into being united.

it seems like we're back on Level 1.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dunno if anyone has played any of the paradox games.. Crusader Kings, or Europa Universalis.. but... the way you make a massive empire, is to make everyone culturally homogenous. if you dont, you can only get to a certain point then everyone starts rebelling.

it takes FUCKING AGES, to culturally convert everywhere. but im a bit perfectionist/OCD with stuff like that, so i did it, and it was worth it. sets you up for the rest of the game.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i used to say this to my boss in one of my jobs.. there are two kinds of administrators, the ones that deliver your post, and the ones you call in when the shit hits the fan ;)
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

that's more like it :3

community is good.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 24th, 2021, 8:16 pm i used to say this to my boss in one of my jobs.. there are two kinds of administrators, the ones that deliver your post, and the ones you call in when the shit hits the fan ;)
Common sense doesn't win out in America anymore. Good luck chief... if the things I hear are true about the brits not having real free speech... you'll need it more than us. Half of my country is ready to cave royal heads in a'la Braveheart with a heavy chain maul.

Half isn't fair... ¹/3

Even DeSantis is going to far in the other direction. Fuck. Fucked from all sides here...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

You're over thinking shit. Being too fair. We're past the breaking point. I've already said that it's time to quit playing by their rules. They change them to suit their whims to fuck you reverse crab walk style...

Fuck em back verbally. You're smart enough to do it. Even when their as smart as Bama their logic still implodes on itself. Give them extremes in the opposite direction and watch them retreat...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

I'm not proud of that btw... I even tried to apologize... no logical leg to stand on with Bama...
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 25th, 2021, 3:38 am Even when their as smart as Bama their logic still implodes on itself.
... so does yours tho..

and stop being so harsh on bama lol, she's not *that* right wing.

tbh the wrong attitude is on both sides. you all try to win, when you should be trying to help eachother.

doesn't really matter who's right or wrong when thet's the attitude.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Ugh... alcohol doesn't do me good. Really tho. I tried to apologize. Pretty sure she's a left winger :P
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 25th, 2021, 10:54 am
Facko wrote: June 25th, 2021, 3:38 am Even when their as smart as Bama their logic still implodes on itself.
... so does yours tho..
Where abouts? Our countries aren't going thru the same things and I'm not there and you aren't here. We're going thru an inversion of reality and things are dumb. I just tell you what's going on here. Not much else.
ultio mea est