what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 5th, 2021, 11:11 am
Calvin wrote: June 4th, 2021, 6:44 pm

..i'll make mah own clips kyle!
Blocked in my country
it's nice of it to not say that, and still play for me isn't it?
yeah it's world wide blocked, apparently warner bros dont care if you give them credit for it and dont get any money for it...
i really dont understand why, all it would do is maybe get people interested in the series... fkin hate youtube these days.. fkin hate the entire of silicone valley now tbh...

aanyway, gimme a min i'll put it on bitchute.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kBR2JtB3KFn6/

being processed, will be up when it's done. cant embed it tho sry.

i reckon we make a petition to change YouTube's name to TheirTube.

i just wish bitchute wasn't such a sewer... meanwhile yt is frikkin nazi pod-people from "The Capitol".. there's no middle ground, huh.. ironic..

world is annoyingly messed up at the moment.. like i largely live online, this must be what it feels like to have your country invaded and occupied. all the places you used to go are just closed now, or under new management; your kind is no-longer welcome. kinda sux lol

hmm how to resist invasion by totalitarians without violence.. gangnam-ghandi style! :lol:

or just find a nice lil enclave to hide in ;)

"hmm how to resist invasion by totalitarians without violence.."
mind you... it's not like christianity is doing well against islam... just sayin...

what do you think, should christians get violent to defend themselves? would it be self defeating to do that? does passive resistance work or just end result in a slow death, gangnam-turtle style? :P (rts games). will people see the error of their ways?
this is where i defer to history and wiser people than me ;)

i think basically, it could go either way. but even if it does go badly - it will eventually sort itself out (gangnam great burn-style) ;P

ya know for a song that was the biggest song in the world for a while... totally disappeared, not heard it in years.

it would be nice to say fads come and go while history endures.

but... look at the native americans. then again they did fight some. bad idea? or just too late?
maybe we already lost, maybe this is the reservation? :P
it is what it is, but the interpretation depends on how you look at it. that's why narratives are important.

one of the things they teach you in games design, is that games are all smoke and mirrors - things are not really as they appear to be.
one of the things you learn from philosophy, is that real life is the same thing.

thing is, you can get a crap game, and a great game, with pretty much the same mechanics - the difference is in those smoke and mirrors, and the user experience they produce. hmm... but then again, it's also in the mechanics :lol:
cos look at games like among us, the indie market, uo, etc. hmmmm.. anyway... im gonna kill some giant sea worms.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

see i dunno what these people that complain about the US and UK being racist, are comparing them to... cos they are *literally* the *least* racist places on the entire planet.
Facko

Post by Facko »

"what do you think, should christians get violent to defend themselves? would it be self defeating to do that?"

Christian martial superiority used to be a thing. Beats sitting on your hands waiting for the inevitable.

ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 5th, 2021, 3:46 pm

see i dunno what these people that complain about the US and UK being racist, are comparing them to... cos they are *literally* the *least* racist places on the entire planet.
They've been considered one of the most xenophobic cultures on the planet since I've been around. Only failure can come from dealing with gaijin. Something similar with the Chinese and lao-wai.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 5th, 2021, 11:13 am

Crowders video might be gone but I guess not the videos covering his video lol
lol jeramy's funny, he's pro at dodging the censorship algorithms cos his main company is one of those search engine booster things that's based on manipulating algorithms. he'll read the content but he'll replace words with like "bad things" and stuff like that. "struggle snuggle" made me lol >.<
that's as 'spicey' as he gets tho. that's why i like his channel, cos it's kinda... mellow? not a great word for it. milquetoast?
it's a nice balance. between politics and entertainment, or outrage and mockery.

Facko wrote: June 5th, 2021, 4:06 pm
Calvin wrote: June 5th, 2021, 3:46 pm

They've been considered one of the most xenophobic cultures on the planet since I've been around. Only failure can come from dealing with gaijin. Something similar with the Chinese and lao-wai.
well you've gotta remember they were veeeery different before ww2
Facko

Post by Facko »

I'm talking in fairly broad strokes tho. I'm sure most of their people are pretty tolerant as long as you have money to spend :lol:
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

I was thinking of the great burn earlier lol
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

jeramy's stuff on cancel culture is interesting. i was like a trial for cancel culture, i've said this before, but as soon as they cancelled me, i knew they'd keep going - cos i was provocative, but not really offensive, cancelling people like me was kinda crossing a line. it opened the doors for them. it took control of the kinda 'internet cultural norms' that had evolved.

i've always called it 'virtually shooting people'.
Facko wrote: June 5th, 2021, 4:15 pm I'm talking in fairly broad strokes tho. I'm sure most of their people are pretty tolerant as long as you have money to spend :lol:
well it's the same as any nationalist thing, they will respect you, but will look at you as different. im just not sure if it goes over into racism by saying foreign people cant integrate even if they try.
Facko wrote: June 5th, 2021, 4:20 pm I was thinking of the great burn earlier lol
i've been trying to find a clip of it for fkin years, i suppose the copywrite stuff explains why i couldn't
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 5th, 2021, 4:02 pm "what do you think, should christians get violent to defend themselves? would it be self defeating to do that?"

Christian martial superiority used to be a thing. Beats sitting on your hands waiting for the inevitable.

if it comes to that... frankly im not worried.

but that's why the media is worrying, cos they will stop you fighting back :/
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dunno man, it's an interesting story tho :P
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

meanwhile, in reality:

+

tricky tho... to be non-passivist and still have the moral high ground.
Last edited by Calvin on June 5th, 2021, 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: June 5th, 2021, 4:22 pm jeramy's stuff on cancel culture is interesting. i was like a trial for cancel culture, i've said this before, but as soon as they cancelled me, i knew they'd keep going - cos i was provocative, but not really offensive, cancelling people like me was kinda crossing a line. it opened the doors for them. it took control of the kinda 'internet cultural norms' that had evolved.

i've always called it 'virtually shooting people'.
Facko wrote: June 5th, 2021, 4:15 pm I'm talking in fairly broad strokes tho. I'm sure most of their people are pretty tolerant as long as you have money to spend :lol:
well it's the same as any nationalist thing, they will respect you, but will look at you as different. im just not sure if it goes over into racism by saying foreign people cant integrate even if they try.
Facko wrote: June 5th, 2021, 4:20 pm I was thinking of the great burn earlier lol
i've been trying to find a clip of it for fkin years, i suppose the copywrite stuff explains why i couldn't
Cancel culture is fascist nazi bullshit. Time to quit being polite and call these people what they are. Don't play their game because it's pretty clear at this point that they aren't just playing.

Acceptance culturally is usually just a matter of time and numbers. Normalization. Integration isn't necessarily mutually exclusive with acceptance tho.

Forum ate a post...
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

Feels pretty similar to what's going on in America right now. January 6th commission and all of that nonsense.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

... took a while to sort all that out ya know...