what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Facko »

Damn attachments
Attachments
Screenshot_20220729-105016.jpg
Screenshot_20220729-105016.jpg (317.34 KiB) Viewed 1975 times
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

he's good JP, tho these days it's all a bit grim..

relevent

7:20
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

err.. i guess at least russel brand is on board lol

take a breath russel.

... he's not wrong tho.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im sure this is unrelated..

reminds me of cannibalism...

you iz not supposed to do this to humans.
Facko

Post by Facko »

At one point I thought we had advanced as a species and the old struggles were gone. That our only real problem had become reaching to the stars. Guess I never shed that naivete and never thought things would regress so fast.

I need a good slap...

Reality needs to quit acquiescing to defeat before I do.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Some people are celebrating this not realizing its a big ugly boomerang a comin'

ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

"When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more noble her character, the more devoted she is to truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her. The history of civilization could actually be written in the terms of the level of its women."
-Ven. Archbishop Fulton Sheen
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lefties be like:
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:59 pm "When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more noble her character, the more devoted she is to truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her. The history of civilization could actually be written in the terms of the level of its women."
i actually 100% agree with this, it's sad women dont realize it.

it's really kinda the irony of the west.. women have a very distinct role really.. i mean look at us with our queen, look at britannia, or athena, or boudica, or mary from the bible, or joan of arc, etc etc. the whole point is they inspire the men to be better.

women's oppression has been that of a guilded cage for something super valuable.. feminism has basically freed women of their socieietal responsibilities, by removing their value... which is why the men dont see the point anymore.

the sad part is it'll be replaced by the eastern philosophy of just might is right, and the women will probably end up a slave class again.

it's pretty much the end of civilization and back to animal kingdom style - but ya know, we imported that and persecuted anyone that didn't accept it, for some bizarre reason.

who'd have thought the collapse of civilization would be so boring.. then again i suppose anyone that has died of asphyxia probably thought the same - "i was gonna go out fighting.."

sadly, while that would be a better ending, reality doesn't have a narritively driven author.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i has question... if you have a place which has like a level 10 monoculture... like say, a japanese shrine, or a little country village. like 100s of years of evolution of a place, to become a unique expression of the culture...

then you have another place which has 10 different cultures, all at level 1. say, a high street with 10 different take-aways.

which of those is more 'cultured'?

i mean could you go up to the japanese shrine or the lil country village and be like "nah, this is all so uncultured, we are knocking it down and building 10 take-aways" - for the sake of more 'culture'.

i suppose the argument would be cultural diversity... seems more like the lowest common factor to me.

and cant people like, walk to another location, where there is other things?
do we really need all things everywhere..
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i demand leftists live on "diversity shakes" where we get a small bite of 100 different meals, then put them in a blender.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

is it halal? yeah, sure, there's halal in there, non-halal, kosher, pigs feet, something for everyone!

it's a diversity shake! everything's in there!

vegetarian? sure!

how can you say it's not halal or vegetarian, when there is halal and vegetarian in there?
this is an inclusive shake for everyone! drink it. or else.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: August 20th, 2022, 2:42 pm
Facko wrote: August 11th, 2022, 5:59 pm "When a man loves a woman, he has to become worthy of her. The higher her virtue, the more noble her character, the more devoted she is to truth, justice, goodness, the more a man has to aspire to be worthy of her. The history of civilization could actually be written in the terms of the level of its women."
i actually 100% agree with this, it's sad women dont realize it.

it's really kinda the irony of the west.. women have a very distinct role really.. i mean look at us with our queen, look at britannia, or athena, or boudica, or mary from the bible, or joan of arc, etc etc. the whole point is they inspire the men to be better.

women's oppression has been that of a guilded cage for something super valuable.. feminism has basically freed women of their socieietal responsibilities, by removing their value... which is why the men dont see the point anymore.

the sad part is it'll be replaced by the eastern philosophy of just might is right, and the women will probably end up a slave class again.

it's pretty much the end of civilization and back to animal kingdom style - but ya know, we imported that and persecuted anyone that didn't accept it, for some bizarre reason.

who'd have thought the collapse of civilization would be so boring.. then again i suppose anyone that has died of asphyxia probably thought the same - "i was gonna go out fighting.."

sadly, while that would be a better ending, reality doesn't have a narritively driven author.
But... what is a woman?

at least kirk got a good dig on takei in before he died the worlds stupidest death

ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

tbh kinda worse stuff to worry about these days with Biden in charge >.<
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

soooo, FBI is an arm of the deepstate :|

i suppose it makes sense actually.. Federal innit. does that mean that a democratically elected president actually isn't Federal?
if it's not representative of the central governing body..

just wondering... haaas anyone read the federalist papers?

like.. this is actually what the civil war was about..

federal
Of, relating to, or being a form of government in which a union of states recognizes the sovereignty of a central authority while retaining certain residual powers of government.

so basically the question was do you seed power to an over-riding central authority. the south said no, it actually lost, so technically... the central body did sorta 'conquer' america in the civil war.. just people thought you could change that democratically.. where it actually sorta... well it's sorta a kabal monarchy i suppose.. hmm.