what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Facko

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Facko »

Does any American wanna dispute what I'm saying? I'm the asshole here... Bama is probably closest to the smartest person here with an opposite political stance... justify America's politics to me in a logical way... I'm begging you...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

I wanna be wrong. I wanna hold hands and sing koombyya or whatever but we were closer to that under trump than we are now... shadowruns ucas is more possible now more than ever....

Explain your position to me if you aren't Calvin. I get him. I wanna hear an opposing American viewpoint rooted in common sense.

Please?
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Really... throw some common sense my direction. If you can't then we're all fucked perpetually...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Facko wrote: April 5th, 2021, 7:23 pmExplain your position to me if you aren't Calvin. I get him. I wanna hear an opposing American viewpoint rooted in common sense.

Please?
Does this exist?
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Damn vodka lol
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

to be fair you'll have a hard time finding anyone that wants to defend ethno-nationalism (maybe an isreali zionist?), or global assimmilation/world domination :lol: (erm... ya know what... maybe an isreali zionist again :?)

it's a pretty complicated topic as well tbh, so it's hard to even work out what the opposing point of view actually is :P
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you either have a long history with nations crossing over and cultures mixing, producing something unique and valuable, but not racially motivated.

or you have a clean slate to build your ideal world on.. which also shouldn't be racially motivated.

the opposing points of view are basically - my race is best, this culture is my race, that culture is your race. we will take over the world.

or all historical cultures are inherantly race based, we will take over the world with our new ideas.

or all historical cultures are inherantly race based, so lets segregate everyone by race.

honestly the whole men-women side of things... i dont even see them as on different teams. to me the issue is like, you not valuing your healer lol. women can play DPS too, but like, they should still value their healer.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

see the trick is that most of the people that believe the opposing points of view, have a vested interest ;)

or they just angry and looking for someone to blame.
- that's still a vested interest though, it sorta exhonerates them for not being hollywood celebrities.. which is ironic because even hollywood celebrities actually aren't what they appear to be.

we are all kinda wretched really, just some people choose to make the best of it.

ye know that's why i love this guy

cos he doesn't get how right he is. it's actually better to be monkey ascending, than angel descending.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56670912

i lol'd

https://youtu.be/3lPytfSy-04?t=485

"He said even a "healthy person...would have died"."
please note the ... means there is stuff missing.

like if i said "a healthy person wouldn't have died from that, but if they had a large boulder placed on top of them, they would have died"
"a healthy person ... would have died"

that would technically be a valid quote. gotta love journalists...

Floyd was not Jesus, he was not even MLK, he was not even Rodney King. it's a fkin excuse.
the point of George Floyd is not that he was a saint, not that he was a good man, or even an average man.
he was a bad guy. but, that does not warrent a death penalty.

"George Floyd died from lack of oxygen, not fentanyl." <--- that's still hilarious. (yeah and if someone shoots you, you die of blood loss, or organ failure; the bullet is clearly not the problem.)

i guess they're just trying to say if he asphyxiated then it's murder.. it's a straw man that tho, the question isn't *if* he asphyxiated, it's *why*.

"The jury's verdict must be unanimous and US police officers are rarely convicted or charged at all for deaths that occur in custody."
bit of 'poisoning the well' too. journalists... possibly the worst people in the world.

"About three minutes before Mr Chauvin removed his knee, Dr Tobin said, there was "not an ounce of oxygen left in his body"."
i was gonna say an ounce of oxygen is a hell of a lot, but apparently the human body is 65% oxygen? didn't know that.

suppose it's all the water..
>5 mins after being detained. Police force needs to stop recruiting Wraiths from stargate atlantis.

probably shouldn't take things so literally, but the world is hard when no-one means what they say. everything is just fkin... for effect.

i dont know if anyone is interested, but i would say that's post-modernism again. there is no objective reality, just subjective ones.
if i said "this cake is divine" - it just means it's really good, not that it's actually heavenly. i dont like it, shit can mean anything, whole point of history is to build something that can be built upon further. otherwise it's all just chaos and nihilism.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

huh :)

moral relativism = post modernism. just the intro really, he's bang on.

this whole trial thing is really kind of an ecumenical matter.

honestly i think if this had happened in Africa, the only question would be why they didn't beat him to death instead.
right or wrong, at least they know what their religion is..
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

:o

im sure if you asked one of those ball bearings what was going on, it would give you a very different answer.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

*shrugs*
just something to watch.
the partizanship of these people is way worse than i thought tbh.

anyone wanna take a 1mil gold bet that there'll be a scandal involving Ted Cruz soon?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

did anyone else get kinda a chill down their spine when he goes: "america is on the move again".
quick everyone! hide your oil! :lol:

sorta feels like seeing a news report that they just released a serial rape-murderer into your neighborhood

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Cal
4 minutes ago
he's putting me to sleep, wish he'd speak up, and with a bit of energy.

:lol:

ya know how he's on about all this new infrastructure, and spending the american tax money on american companies (which isn't terrible really). the issue is how much stock does he have in which companies.