what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 8th, 2021, 9:16 pm Lol I meant shock jock in the same way Howard Stern was considered a shock jock.
fair enough.. but still...

tell ya what tho, you're 100% right about stuff disappearing off the internet, and like, if you saw it when it was up, then you remember it, but if not you'd never know.

i've looked for a video of a silicone valley meeting after trump was elected, where they're all talking about "needing to do more". but that is 100% gone. only place it exists now is in peoples memories if they saw it at the time. makes you wonder how many other things like that there are.

like how many other things 'never happened'.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ya know what's awesome?

do a roast chicken, then use the roast chicken bones to make a stock, use the stock to make potato and leak soup. get bacon and bagels (actually trying sour dough ones and they're great). also get philidelphia cheese and sweet and sour dripping sauce.

then you have awesome bacon bagels, and also bacon and bagels to go with your soup. which is a nice cool down from a roast :P
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ehh i watched like 20 mins.. the voter fraud thing is kinda obvious, they did it in like 6 different ways.. i dunno man, he's no joe rogan

he is right, i 100% accept that, and some interesting things brought up, but it's not a presentation method i like, i cant get into it, i find it hard to follow tbh :S

which is ironic cos the philosophy ones i can follow very easily. but crowder kinda.. jumps around a lot, it's a spattering of info, not a train of thought.

blags my head, cos i latch onto one idea and start thinking about it, and he's onto the next one in like half a second, then the next, then then next, and it's like SLOW DOWN, lets go back to point 1 and finish with it before we go onto point 2.

maybe it's all the extra commentary.. i dunno, its not my cup of tea.

it's too unstructured for me. which i get is the point of an open thing, but i dont know or like the people on the panel :/
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Steven Crowder Education

Even though there are not many records about his early days, it’s known that Steven attended the Centennial Regional High School in Longueuil, Canada, after which he enrolled into Champlain College in Vermont. Even during his teenage years, Steven made an attempt at stand-up comedy. As a matter of fact, his first gig came up when he was only 15 years old, and this fact demonstrates the levels of talent he had at the time.

i get it... he's a very smart guy, but he's not been educated properly... that's such a shame.
what lead me to this was i was thinking it's completely missing any structure.

---

tell ya what, it's very hard to get through the education system and only get taught what you should be taught, and not all the opinions of someone that works there.

tbh the standard for teachers is very low. it really is a hugely under-valued job.. but then again... the bar is pretty low. i suppose that's part of the profit motive economy.

but it's not like the best people teach is it? it's all failed professionals.

---

then again, maybe that's just the modern style, cos to be fair, it is hard to explain an ellaborate point in an argument. his style would fit well for like point- counter-point
Facko

Post by Facko »

Gotta learn that americanese if you really wanna appreciate that one I suppose lol.

ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

It's just radio format chatter and I like the humor. Dave landau is pretty funny.
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 8th, 2021, 10:40 pm It's just radio format chatter and I like the humor. Dave landau is pretty funny.
the joe rogan ones are great. joe's way smarter than he looks, i like to think i have a similar sorta temperament. like im more preachy here, joe doesn't preach, but i dont in real life either. his standup is interesting for that actually.
or at least i try not to :lol:
some might disagree whether i do or not.
especially dependant on when you met me.. honestly i used to start a lot of arguments, but these days i figure it's not worth the effort so much. to be fair it was born out of a desire to help people.

see i dont like the other radio one you mentioned either. howard stern was it? same sorta thing.

maybe it's something to do with how they get mass appeal, like stern and crowder seem to go to the lowest common denominator, so like they keep it on a low level everyone can relate to at least a bit. joe on the other hand sorta brings people up to his level, no matter who they are. i really respect that.
but like it does show a proper respect for everyone, cos it's like he appreciates everyone is capable of explainign their point of view if they're just calm and collected about it.

he does have his own opinions, but he's careful not to push them on people.
Last edited by Calvin on June 9th, 2021, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Facko

Post by Facko »

I can't agree... Crowder does 100 times the research Stern ever did just to tell a joke on his show... that's the difference...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

I'll go past Dave landau is pretty funny to Dave landau is a national treasure. If nick cage and Dave landau where in national treasure together nick cage would be stealing Dave landau.. he even makes my avowed lefty friends laugh...
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Just like the dead Kennedys said... this could be anywhere
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: June 9th, 2021, 12:25 am I can't agree... Crowder does 100 times the research Stern ever did just to tell a joke on his show... that's the difference...
you are right, going to the actual addresses and stuff, good journalism, chasing down the bullshit too... just.. it's the presentation.

it's just taste though, i like high brow stuff

even the low brow stuff i watch is actually high brow

ali g was so much better than borat >.<
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

see what i mean, this is why i like jeremy, i wouldn't know about this otherwise.

probably not gonna be 100% accurate, but didn't know gal gaddot was israelie. makes things interesting lol
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

aaaahahahahhahahahahaa

Minecraft Walker ✔️
1 week ago
Look how bad the thumbnail is of Loki. They did him dirty

Nadia Janodien
1 week ago
Those douchebags

Shuyu
1 week ago
thats what we came for dood lol

Fuckシャン
1 week ago
He probably deserved that

Maria Luiza
1 week ago
kk

Cal Hackit
1 week ago
it's what the benders want innit.
Loki is their femboy.

Micah Brown
1 week ago
@Cal Hackit what does that mean

Cal Hackit
1 week ago
@Micah Brown Loki is marvels bending of gender norms, that's all.

Films World
1 week ago
https://youtu.be/7-qmwep32Kc

Star Strangled Man With A Plan
6 days ago
@Cal Hackit how does slapping mean breaking gender norm

Cal Hackit
6 days ago (edited)
@Star Strangled Man With A Plan give Thor a slap and see.
or ironman, or cap, or pretty much any other character.
you know how some women like chihuahuas because they're like a chibi version of a dog? Loki is a chibi version of a super hero.

Star Strangled Man With A Plan
6 days ago
@Cal Hackit What

Cal Hackit
6 days ago
@Star Strangled Man With A Plan it's text, you can read it again.

published yesterday

nailed it.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Women claim they want little dicks then they come crawling back to guys with job skills and human attitudes
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i dunno man... i'll tell ya summet fucked up.

everyone from my town is strangely large in that area. but here's anothr thing, i seriously reckon it's something to do with ww1 and ww2, cos the town im from is a shipyard, so we were excempt from the draft. cos they're all tradesmen and skilled workers.

i honestly think those 2 wars fucked europe over more than anyone realizes. its always the bravest people that get killed.

the whole black people stereotype is all based purely on the congo anyway. look i research many things okay? lol
but basically there's loads of black people countries and only 1 that has a statistical anomaly in that area.

biggest dick in the world belongs to a white guy you know? i think he's american actually.
Last edited by Calvin on June 9th, 2021, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.