what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Calvin

Re: what do you think? (politicy stuff.. kinda)

Post by Calvin »

yup, he gets it

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin wrote: April 29th, 2021, 4:52 am to be fair, a lot of what he's saying isn't that bad.
i suppose we'll see what happens either way.

it's easy to forget that a lot of the crap he's bringing up is from Obama's 8 years with him as VP.

proof is in the pudding, we're not even at the main course yet.

yep, pretty much back to *normal*

anyone missing trump yet? ;P

probably a good time to invest in american arms companies...
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"
Cal Hackit
i'll explain it to you very simply:

woke people are people that have realized reality is subjective, and not objective.
however they have not realized that in the spectrum of subjective policies, some are better than others.
they also do not realize that our subjective policy, is based on objective science, researched morality, and historical experience.
they basically deny the enlightenment. "

make sense?

"starmer has no policies really, it's a symptom of being woke, it takes the legitimacy away from the ruling traditions, but only by de-legitimizing all traditions. meaning they are left with nothing. no policies, no ideas, no morality, nothing. literally back to square 1 of humanity. they might as well be living in caves."

they're such spoiled brats :lol:
like a gender studies graduates most important thing will be their phone - ask them how it works :lol:
it's mental, they're technocrats with zero technical skill.

they are telling everyone how to live in the modern world, with no concept of how the modern world actually works..

i suppose it's fairly standard worker/consumer class... just a bit scary that other classes of people will no longer be allowed.

Marx was a smart guy, a lil too quick to conclusions, but a smart guy no doubt.
Facko likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

if you ask me, you should all use the british systems for everything :P
cos our system is the best! :P

cos it's not actually our system. it's just the whole of europes systems put together.
not so sure on the american system, cos that's kinda the british system warped by over-abundance of resources, and carried some distance by a single entity.

if you think of britain, we have been invaded/conquered so many times that it's a mix, plus one doesn't replace the other, it co-exists. so we ended up with something evolved rather than something planned out.

i think we have so much difficulty now, because we're trying to add foreign ideas that frankly aren't on par. we cant incorperate them as equal, and we cant encorperate them as outdated without seeming supremacist.

it's all just because people dont know the history of where things came from.

+being invaded/conquered is not exactly pleasent, we dont really want to have to do that again.

i dont see why a system that works for what 50 nations? if you counted the commonwealth and stuff.
why cant that work for nations of difference races? is race that important? :?
i dont think so...
Facko likes this.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Our systems roots come from yours. At least our policing system does. The one people are erroneously saying is rooted in slave catching.

I'm on the side of Isreal on the other thing. Shouldn't be going on right now but our clueless leader made concessions to terrorist states and heated things up in a bad way.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Calvin wrote: May 14th, 2021, 7:25 am "
Cal Hackit
i'll explain it to you very simply:

woke people are people that have realized reality is subjective, and not objective.
however they have not realized that in the spectrum of subjective policies, some are better than others.
they also do not realize that our subjective policy, is based on objective science, researched morality, and historical experience.
they basically deny the enlightenment. "

make sense?

"starmer has no policies really, it's a symptom of being woke, it takes the legitimacy away from the ruling traditions, but only by de-legitimizing all traditions. meaning they are left with nothing. no policies, no ideas, no morality, nothing. literally back to square 1 of humanity. they might as well be living in caves."

they're such spoiled brats :lol:
like a gender studies graduates most important thing will be their phone - ask them how it works :lol:
it's mental, they're technocrats with zero technical skill.

they are telling everyone how to live in the modern world, with no concept of how the modern world actually works..

i suppose it's fairly standard worker/consumer class... just a bit scary that other classes of people will no longer be allowed.

Marx was a smart guy, a lil too quick to conclusions, but a smart guy no doubt.
Sargon of akkahd (sp) said something similar about the woke. Can't say I disagree.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

34 minutes or so into the video he basically says the same thing
ultio mea est
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

as i say like, when sargon started he wasn't qualified to have opinions on the stuff he was talking about tbh... these days tho, he has been through a lot in the last 10 or so years. he has learnt a lot.
tbh he is worth listening to now. i do have a couple of issues with him tho, like he's a full on capitalist/aetheist. also maybe a little bitter.

+
i am mostly aetheist/capitalist really, i dont deny they are practically better; but i also dont think theism/communism are all bad.
basically i think one is a realist, practical point of view. the other is an idealist, theoretical point of view. rejecting them both outright is throwing the baby out with the bath water.
Last edited by Calvin on May 15th, 2021, 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Facko wrote: May 14th, 2021, 5:07 pm Our systems roots come from yours. At least our policing system does. The one people are erroneously saying is rooted in slave catching.

I'm on the side of Isreal on the other thing. Shouldn't be going on right now but our clueless leader made concessions to terrorist states and heated things up in a bad way.
american system is very close to british system in many ways. there are a couple of differences, like in who has the last say in things (house or senate), in the uk the house of commons has the ultimate power; if they wanted they could push legislation through, where the lords cant (to break a deadlock). i think america is the opposite, or it can just stay in deadlock.. not sure.

america was supposed to be like a new iteration of the uk system, but improved, version 3.0 if you like (britain being version 2.0 of rome).
but the thing is, we joined the EU, so we sorta patched with all their laws and stuff, so we're kinda version 4.0 now :P
especially since we stole them all now by leaving, so we have sort of an image of their HDD and we can tweak it how we want ;P

the israel - palastine thing.. urgh... i dunno man, but im not at all surprised war is flaring up again, because that's sorta 'back to normal' if you get what i mean. if you want my honest opinion, i dont like either side. the abrahamic religions are all the same really - judaism, christianity, islam. but it's like a left <-> right sway betweem the carrot and stick (as to how you get obedience). left right is maybe wrong, liberal - authoritarian is more accurate. but i dont really like the authoritarian god thing.
judaism and islam are very similar, the only difference really (well not only, but the main difference), is that judaism is ethnocentric - chosen people vs mass recruitment. they are both against christianity tho rly.

i will tell you this tho... this is the only place racism may creep into my point of view, and it's in the form of a question:
what motivates people?
or what do people admire/aspire to?
i cant help but see the patterns of power, wealth, strength, etc. in the art of some nations.. authoritarian god is basically the baddest gangsta. so... hmm. i hope im wrong on that tbh..
if i were to pick a god, it would be the one of love, humility, and wisdom.
not fkin, "better do what i say or i'll send a posse of arch angels to fk you up and then burn you for eternity" god.

tbh... urg... i shouldn't go into this.. but there is an argument to be made it's in the DNA... the differences in the races are actually from interbreeding with different subsets of humans. we are all 99.5% homosapian, but europeans are like 0.05% neanderthal, and asians 0.05% denisovian.. homosapians are more like chimpanses, neanderthals like gorillas, and denisovians like a marmiset type thing. i do wonder if there is a difference, and if that's it.

i dunno man, i wanna believe we're all the same, have the same drives, etc. but at the same time im a firm believer that changes in the small scale will pan out to changes at the large scale, and vice versa, differences on the macro level, are extrapolations of differences at the micro level... so... i dunno, cos it seems the prevalent theme these days is 'what works for us, doesn't work for them'. i dont think they understand the rammifications of saying that.

this is why i like actually integrated, modern black people, because it proves racism wrong. that it is all actually cultural. not chris eubank, that's going too far lol, but the normal people black people, like trevor macdonald or idris elba. but then this is what i mean, they've literally started having a go at idris elba for not being black enough to play black roles :lol:
they are making this narrative, and it's actually deeply racist.
they are basically giving you a choice of "do you wanna be a cultural supremecist, or a racist?", im like, well, a cultural supremecist lol
tying culture and race together is such a dangerous thing, because you literally then give people no choice but to be racist.

"BBC diversity chief complains Idris Elba’s TV detective isn’t ‘black enough to be real’, leaves online commentator baffled"
https://www.rt.com/uk/520976-idris-elba-bbc-black/

i literally think this entire 'woke' thing, is genuinely racist people, like deep down in their bones, cannot see them as the same, racist people - trying really really hard to not be racist. but not understanding that their entire world view, is fundamentally race based. like the terms they are using to understand things, have the problem inherant within them.

it's like if you were trying to build a house with jelly bricks, and you have to come up with all these crazy construction rules to accommodate the jelly bricks. when everyone else is like: just use stone bricks.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

:lol: aww bless

man that ending tho
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

lolwut

*edit*
shadows stopped moving 6 hours ago, so i guess the stream is dead.
Last edited by Calvin on May 15th, 2021, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

omfg this is hilarious:

https://www.kanyidaily.com/2021/05/outr ... lture.html

my favourite bit is the guy that's like "nah mate, this is african art!", then he posts a north korean propaganda statue that they built in Senegal.

shit is legit to be fair, this is native british people art from the same sort of period:

it's being misrepresented as "honoring african culture", but this is the problem when you call modern stuff like laws, education, community, social responsibility,etc : "white people culture".
this whole anti-racism trend is the most racist and damaging thing i've seen in my lifetime.
Facko

Post by Facko »

Iran and Palestine have been calling for the death of the jews and America for a while. Don't really care much what they believe or why at that point.

The Abraham accords basically just set out to isolate the growing threat of Iran in the middle east. Biden granted iran concessions and they immediately got more militant. Gave those rockets to hamas and they put them deliberately in civilian areas.
ultio mea est
Facko

Post by Facko »

Wokeism is racism on its face. Just masked in polite sounding language.

Like for instance why is colored person offensive but person of color is ok? It's literally the same thing. It still serves to "other" another person.

Pretty dangerous tho. Changing the language can help change the culture. Nothing good about these ideas creeping into the language and making racism acceptable as long as it's polite.
ultio mea est
Calvin likes this.