question

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
Ziuul

question

Post by Ziuul »

A good question where do you get DS pigments?
april0395

Re: question

Post by april0395 »

There was a gold sink event several, several years ago in which you could buy the pigments. The only way to obtain them since that event is to participate in some of the major events or buy them from players who have already obtained them.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Are you spacey? I don't remember getting death stricken when dying stuff with em... These two things must be connected, I know it's a part of samurai expansion.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

...what?
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

april0395 wrote:There was a gold sink event several, several years ago in which you could buy the pigments. The only way to obtain them since that event is to participate in some of the major events or buy them from players who have already obtained them.
It hasn't been that long 2-3 years tops.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Post by april0395 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
april0395 wrote:There was a gold sink event several, several years ago in which you could buy the pigments. The only way to obtain them since that event is to participate in some of the major events or buy them from players who have already obtained them.
I just know I was fairly new at the time, I didn't even have my potion shop. I've been here about 6 years, I think.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger

april0395 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
I just know I was fairly new at the time, I didn't even have my potion shop. I've been here about 6 years, I think.
Oh? Were there two? We are talking about the scratchoffs, yes?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
april0395

Post by april0395 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
april0395 wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: It hasn't been that long 2-3 years tops.
Oh? Were there two? We are talking about the scratchoffs, yes?
No, I was talking about when darkside dyes were up for purchase at 10 charges for 25 mil and 25 charges for 50 mil? Something like that? There was a lineup of vendors in the vendor mall with NPCs in robes and armor with each color as an example of the hues.

Link of pics at Spokland: http://uodemiseguide.spokland.com/item/ ... _darkside1

I honestly forgot about the scratchoffs because I never got a winning ticket. :)
The Silvertiger

Oh so that was from xaviers time, yes?
Selling List & Vendor