H-Town walls/e-fields - ASAP before h-town 2018

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
The Silvertiger

Re: H-Town walls/e-fields - ASAP before h-town 2018

Post by The Silvertiger »

hrs024 wrote:It should be normal ruleset. Reds can't go to trammel area it should be split up :/
I disagree. Events are always red and blue friendly areas. I mean they even open a gate to gauntlet for reds sometimes...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

hrs024 wrote:It should be normal ruleset. Reds can't go to trammel area it should be split up :/
Why? What does it hurt that reds are in trammel ruleset, it's disadvantageous for reds to be in trammel area too bc they're lootable. I see no concerning problem with it, honestly. It doesn't hurt anyone else's chances if there is a red in trammel area, they can't do anything really. It just reduces the amount of multi-clienting that would happen overall, bc we'd have our reds in fel area and blues in trammel area or we can just use one char for both areas.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

this event is gonna be gay anyway
hrs024 likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:this event is gonna be gay anyway
Only if you and Zulu are there. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

the way it is, is great anyone can go any where. You can go to PvP zone and Vander can go to PvM zone i dont see the problem here?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
the way it is, is great anyone can go any where. You can go to PvP zone and Vander can go to PvM zone i dont see the problem here?
I agree, except walls/efields dont work on reds if you are red :[ that is what needs to change
Last edited by Josh on October 18th, 2018, 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:walls/efields dont work on blues if you are red :[ that is what needs to change
I'm Ajani and I approve this message!
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Energy field and wall of stone have been fixed in the Felucca ruleset Halloween area. :D
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Josh

Post by Josh »

thanks <3