Accepted Ward removal talisman

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Post Reply
User avatar
royal kapero2
Posts: 1026

Ward removal talisman

Post by royal kapero2 » November 6th, 2018, 10:36 am

It removes three buffs magic reflection, reactive armor and protection.

Someone needs to verify it, If it removes gift of renewal, life and attunement and If it knocks you out of the wraith form/ninja form.

Thanks.

User avatar
Anthony File
Posts: 1292

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Anthony File » November 6th, 2018, 2:36 pm

1FCAA001-DE9C-4DD4-9D2F-DACD46F78D7B.jpeg
1FCAA001-DE9C-4DD4-9D2F-DACD46F78D7B.jpeg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 1095 times

User avatar
royal kapero2
Posts: 1026

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by royal kapero2 » November 11th, 2018, 4:03 am

That's what I am talking about. Its usage on Demise is very narrow.

User avatar
Vander Nars
Posts: 2075

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Vander Nars » November 11th, 2018, 5:34 am

i remember mb trying to abuse it every fight at h-town by using a second char(stealther) to remove buffs from people right before a push, even cheating wasnt enough to help mb when fights tho.
Image

User avatar
Shallan
Posts: 1406

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Shallan » November 11th, 2018, 5:51 pm

Vander Nars wrote:i remember mb trying to abuse it every fight at h-town by using a second char(stealther) to remove buffs from people right before a push, even cheating wasnt enough to help mb when fights tho.
It shoudl have CD, it should break from Stealth... since even using STEAL before stealing removes hide.
___________________________________

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester
Posts: 4061

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by The Silvertiger » November 11th, 2018, 9:09 pm

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:i remember mb trying to abuse it every fight at h-town by using a second char(stealther) to remove buffs from people right before a push, even cheating wasnt enough to help mb when fights tho.
It shoudl have CD, it should break from Stealth... since even using STEAL before stealing removes hide.
It has a 1200 second timer, yes?
Black Market

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

User avatar
Vander Nars
Posts: 2075

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Vander Nars » November 12th, 2018, 5:12 am

The Silvertiger wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:i remember mb trying to abuse it every fight at h-town by using a second char(stealther) to remove buffs from people right before a push, even cheating wasnt enough to help mb when fights tho.
It shoudl have CD, it should break from Stealth... since even using STEAL before stealing removes hide.
It has a 1200 second timer, yes?
the tali does but u can swap tali and use another one thats not on cd, he came down with 5+ tali on his stealther. If i remember correctly osi fixed this and tali swapping in general by starting the cooldown timer everytime u put on a tali. That made it impossible to abuse multi talis in combat.
Image

Josh
Posts: 1250

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Josh » November 12th, 2018, 5:36 am

Eh don’t worry mb was pretty lousy at using ward removal talismans anyway, he felt the true potential when I used it on him though, getting a wind off was but a mere unfulfilled dream for him.

I think the real problem is you can do it in tram, that should be removed

Josh
Posts: 1250

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Josh » November 12th, 2018, 6:24 am

royal kapero2 wrote:It removes three buffs magic reflection, reactive armor and protection.

Someone needs to verify it, If it removes gift of renewal, life and attunement and If it knocks you out of the wraith form/ninja form.

Thanks.
On osi it does remove life/renewal, also it has a cooldown on the target, so you cannot use ward removal twice on the same target for an interval of time (on osi), you can switch talismans though and use a different talisman on a different target. Reetus tested it for us last night.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Top

User avatar
Shallan
Posts: 1406

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Shallan » November 12th, 2018, 6:59 pm

Josh wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:It removes three buffs magic reflection, reactive armor and protection.

Someone needs to verify it, If it removes gift of renewal, life and attunement and If it knocks you out of the wraith form/ninja form.

Thanks.
On osi it does remove life/renewal, also it has a cooldown on the target, so you cannot use ward removal twice on the same target for an interval of time (on osi), you can switch talismans though and use a different talisman on a different target. Reetus tested it for us last night.
removes reactive and reflection too ? huh...
___________________________________

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.

Josh
Posts: 1250

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Josh » November 12th, 2018, 9:05 pm

Shallan wrote:
Josh wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:It removes three buffs magic reflection, reactive armor and protection.

Someone needs to verify it, If it removes gift of renewal, life and attunement and If it knocks you out of the wraith form/ninja form.

Thanks.
On osi it does remove life/renewal, also it has a cooldown on the target, so you cannot use ward removal twice on the same target for an interval of time (on osi), you can switch talismans though and use a different talisman on a different target. Reetus tested it for us last night.
removes reactive and reflection too ? huh...
Yea reactive/prot/reflect gift of life/renewal. I assume it’s similiar to evasion on demise in that it only works on magery spells here. (Evasion should work on other types of spells than magery too, just like ward removal)
Shallan and royal kapero2 like this.
Top

User avatar
Shallan
Posts: 1406

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Shallan » November 13th, 2018, 5:49 am

Josh wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Josh wrote: On osi it does remove life/renewal, also it has a cooldown on the target, so you cannot use ward removal twice on the same target for an interval of time (on osi), you can switch talismans though and use a different talisman on a different target. Reetus tested it for us last night.
removes reactive and reflection too ? huh...
Yea reactive/prot/reflect gift of life/renewal. I assume it’s similiar to evasion on demise in that it only works on magery spells here. (Evasion should work on other types of spells than magery too, just like ward removal)
and it works in non pvp zones too ?
Luna for example?
___________________________________

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.

Josh
Posts: 1250

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Josh » November 13th, 2018, 8:28 am

Shallan wrote:
Josh wrote:
Shallan wrote: removes reactive and reflection too ? huh...
Yea reactive/prot/reflect gift of life/renewal. I assume it’s similiar to evasion on demise in that it only works on magery spells here. (Evasion should work on other types of spells than magery too, just like ward removal)
and it works in non pvp zones too ?
Luna for example?
Idk about that, I think so though.

User avatar
Shallan
Posts: 1406

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Shallan » November 13th, 2018, 9:32 am

So inc Troll Fest - stay in luna and remove buffs from random sampires - 90% ppl use insc trick :P
___________________________________

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.

Post Reply