Post by thewhitezone »

Bama wrote:
Arden wrote:
that was too long to read.

Here let me shorten it up for you

A Monsters fleeing when low on HP is a hazard for other players in the area

I try to warn them ................but I think they just ignore me

Syn_12-7_12.38.jpg

So I mined up multiple elementals I thought I killed them all.....................

Syn_12-7_12.43-1.jpg

...............I was wrong

On a side note how does one die attended in the guard zone?

BUMP
what you do with such crap resists?
Mrs Tarded Girl
Discord: rino#7433
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Monster AI when low.

Post by Bama »

Monsters fleeing when low on HP needs to be addressed
BUMP
thewhitezone wrote:
Bama wrote:
Arden wrote:
that was too long to read.

Here let me shorten it up for you

A Monsters fleeing when low on HP is a hazard for other players in the area

I try to warn them ................but I think they just ignore me

Syn_12-7_12.38.jpg

So I mined up multiple elementals I thought I killed them all.....................

Syn_12-7_12.43-1.jpg

...............I was wrong

On a side note how does one die attended in the guard zone?

BUMP

what you do with such crap resists?

Mining,is it really that difficult to figure out by looking at the screenshots?

Elementals do not cast spells I have 70 physical resist. How much more do I need?

As for your “crap” resists comment maybe instead of trying to derail this report with your useless input you should talk to the lumberjack
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

my comment is not more crappy from the rest written in this thread, everyone is ot(out theme) even you, blacksmith with herding, animal lore, hiding, stealth :D
Mrs Tarded Girl
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

thewhitezone wrote:my comment is not more crappy from the rest written in this thread, everyone is ot(out theme) even you, blacksmith with herding, animal lore, hiding, stealth :D
That actually seems like a great roleplay template.

The poor farmer at his decrepit ranch, has learned the arts of blacksmith to get some extra funds while his cattle are well cared for. Being a normal and poor citizen, he's of a frighten nature, and not a fighter, therefore he got quite adept at hiding and escaping from dangerous situation, since he does not really want to get into a fight against anyone or anybody. The foul creatures that often massacre his cattles, will at least not get to the master of the house!

And don't forget, that originally, Ultima Online is indeed, a roleplaying game ;)
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Made In Quebec wrote:
thewhitezone wrote:my comment is not more crappy from the rest written in this thread, everyone is ot(out theme) even you, blacksmith with herding, animal lore, hiding, stealth :D
That actually seems like a great roleplay template.

The poor farmer at his decrepit ranch, has learned the arts of blacksmith to get some extra funds while his cattle are well cared for. Being a normal and poor citizen, he's of a frighten nature, and not a fighter, therefore he got quite adept at hiding and escaping from dangerous situation, since he does not really want to get into a fight against anyone or anybody. The foul creatures that often massacre his cattles, will at least not get to the master of the house!

And don't forget, that originally, Ultima Online is indeed, a roleplaying game ;)
maybe you are right from your pint of view but i dont see any correlation to the monster AI when low
Mrs Tarded Girl
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

thewhitezone wrote: maybe you are right from your pint of view but i dont see any correlation to the monster AI when low
You are quite right from your pint of view.

It definately has has much to do with monster AI when low, as your comment about Bama's resist on her suit.

None is quite the appropriate answer.
Bama and The Silvertiger like this.
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

that's why i ask about resist, everyone talks for his interests, everyone is on same ship
Mrs Tarded Girl
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Monster fleeing when low on HP needs to be addressed
BUMP

Here you go again trying to derail this report with your ignorance

I post 5 screenshots in this thread and you think you figured out my template. Though for some reason you can't tell from those same 5 screenshots what I am doing

1 of the screenshots actually shows 1 of the skills I am using and yet you don't list it

I'll give you partial credit and pretend that you were counting Jack Of All Trades for the skills you listed and full credit for animal lore

Did you join the "Bama has special powers and can stealth herd elementals" club?
Please say no I don't want to take away points (pints)
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

Bama wrote:
I post 5 screenshots in this thread and you think you figured out my template. Though for some reason you can't tell from those same 5 screenshots what I am doing

1 of the screenshots actually shows 1 of the skills I am using and yet you don't list it
i see screenshot where u just make someone (afk or not dont really matter) die, you say the elemental go away but you are using cusidhe where u need to do nothing to kill elementals when low but you say "all follow me" to your pink cusidhe making your posting in this thread useless as my comments on crappy resist... u proving u are kind of person that call ignorant to whoever says anythink against you even when you dont understand what that person is saying

Bama wrote:I'll give you partial credit and pretend that you were counting Jack Of All Trades for the skills you listed and full credit for animal lore
that's nice from you thanks!

Bama wrote:
Did you join the "Bama has special powers and can stealth herd elementals" club?
Please say no I don't want to take away points (pints)
what are you talking about.
Mrs Tarded Girl
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

thewhitezone wrote: i see screenshot where u just make someone (afk or not dont really matter) die, you say the elemental go away but you are using cusidhe where u need to do nothing to kill elementals when low but you say "all follow me" to your pink cusidhe making your posting in this thread useless as my comments on crappy resist... u proving u are kind of person that call ignorant to whoever says anythink against you even when you dont understand what that person is saying

Hey really when monsters are low on HP they flee (run away)
BUMP

I understood perfectly what you said
First you said I had crap resists
When I asked you why would I need more than 70 in physical resistance to fight things that only deal physical damage you didn't answer

When I pointed out that you have no idea what my skills are except for animal lore. Even though I show a screenshot where you can see I have GM mining you didn't list it but again claim you know

Now you are accusing me of not showing the truth when it comes to monsters and pets because you claim I am telling my pet to follow me so it stops killing elementals that are trying to run away
Why would I lie to get this fixed?
Do you think Eos won't figure out if it is a lie?
Monsters flee when they are low on HP
Pets do not work properly

I dig up a Valorite Elemental (pets have a hard time killing these so sometimes a strangle or a nature's fury helps)
My pet fights it
I dig up another
2 are now attacking my pet
The 1st elemental is getting low on HP
I stop my macro so you can read the journal
I cast strangle (which fails)
I cast nature's fury
I cast greater heal to heal my pet and me

You tell me when I say all follow me to stop it from going after the one that is fleeing because it is low on HP
Also look for me telling my pet to kill or guard
Oh I know I used the context

Syn_12-8_13.16.jpg
Syn_12-8_13.16.jpg (185.44 KiB) Viewed 7990 times

Syn_12-8_13.16-1.jpg
Syn_12-8_13.16-1.jpg (184.92 KiB) Viewed 7990 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
thewhitezone

Post by thewhitezone »

yes yes you win ok we are all stupids, you can do much funnier things on uo instead do that, this is my last post here about that
Mrs Tarded Girl
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bump
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:words
Monster fleeing when low on HP needs to be addressed
BUMP

Should I be devils advocate and tell the tarded person how screenshots of your journal isn't 100% fool proof?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

(•_•)/
<) )
/ \ Gime me a B

\(•_•)
( (>
/ \ Give me a U

(•_•)
<) )>
/ \ Give me an M

(•_•)/
<) )
/ \ Give me a P

\(•_•)
( (>
/ \ What does that spell

(•_•)
<) )>
/ \ B U M P

(•_•)/
<) )
/ \ G O

\(•_•)
( (>
/ \ E O S

(•_•)
<) )>
/ \ Y A Y
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Anthony File likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Would like to submit this video for analysis.

I would like to note the blood eles don't flee, but the balrons do [7:13, 9:18]. Not only do the balrons flee, they fly away at a reasonable rate of speed, in odd directions. So as Eos states the initial report is inaccurate, but does point to an ai accuracy issue.

1. Monsters flee
[undetermined parameters]

2. Monsters flee in weird directions
[prefer the straight line method myself]

3. Monsters with wings move faster than those without.
[Flee faster.]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."