Invalid Can we get Semidar's artifact drop fixed?

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
fluffhead321

Re: Can we get Semidar's artifact drop fixed?

Post by fluffhead321 »

Shallan wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:If ya want this, champs should reset everyday like OSI too so you cant boat it off out of t2a for over 2 weeks straight...
!!!
???
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

fluffhead321 wrote:
Shallan wrote:
fluffhead321 wrote:If ya want this, champs should reset everyday like OSI too so you cant boat it off out of t2a for over 2 weeks straight...
!!!
???
totally support the idea! :coffee:

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:Yea, I mean meph is worth it for mkp and the green skull. Neira is kinda meh but easy for sampies. Coon is just easy. Rikki is sash and mkp and harder to defend a raid than semi. Semi has sash and glads is harder but not really hard and easier to defend than destard. Oaks is good to do.

I think they're pretty even and that's fine. It's not osi accurate, but why do you care about osi accuracy Ajani in this instance but like 0 others? I think it's fine personally. If anything neira needs a better item.

Also, on average semidar is worth the most based on ease and value bc it's easy and glads and sash on average are worth more than sash + mkp bc you can get 3 different versions of mkp 3/4/5 and 3/4 are worth quit a bit less than glads.
deceit bug was not osi accurate and was fix
this isnt osi accurate and needs fixed imo
I'm all for osi-accurate on bugs and game mechanics, like casting. Also, there is a difference between this and the deceit bug, one was unintended the other was intended. They intentionally changed the champ spawns in order to balance them to make all the spawns useful to do. I think it's fine how it is personally. I think there are far more pressing issues that aren't osi-specific that they should fix.
Ajani wrote:bump
I like how ajani ignored ur comment about osi accurate casting.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

BuMp bUmP
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Tycho - from the other THREAD wrote:RULES
Once a bug is reported, the only replies in that thread should be related to the validation, providing documentation/information, and testing of that bug. If another Demise bug is found during the testing, another bug fix thread should be started.
Gamemaster Tycho
UOGamers: Demise - Gamemaster

If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.
Thank you for supporting UOGamers: Demise.

Discord: Game Master Tycho#7241
zzillizz wrote:
Tycho is back with a fucking vengeance.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Shallan wrote:
Tycho - from the other THREAD wrote:RULES
Once a bug is reported, the only replies in that thread should be related to the validation, providing documentation/information, and testing of that bug. If another Demise bug is found during the testing, another bug fix thread should be started.
Gamemaster Tycho
UOGamers: Demise - Gamemaster

If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.
Thank you for supporting UOGamers: Demise.

Discord: Game Master Tycho#7241
zzillizz wrote:
Tycho is back with a fucking vengeance.
When a Staff member picks and chooses which rules to enforce it is never a good idea
When a Staff member only enforces a part of the rules to help their argument it is never a good idea

Because in this case the RULES also state

All bugs reported should have the "new" tag applied to them, we will then check your reports and either ask for more information or move the bug on by applying a new tag. The only tags we will use are "invalid" for reports we deem to be wrong or unnecessary or "Accepted" for bugs we acknowledge exist.
Once the bug has the accepted tag, we will try our best to fix it. This may be a time consuming process and priority may have to be given to other reports so please do not bump your threads asking things like "why isn't this fixed yet?"

If you look you will see one
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 16&t=11573
Maybe two reports
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =16&t=8906

That has one of the following
New
Invalid
Accepted

Attached to the report

Funny how they both went from New into the "Handled" section without "Invalid or Accepted" attached to it

This one is interesting
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =16&t=8512
No New tag attached to it but the report was done properly
Still sitting in the Bug Report Section without Accepted on Invalid attached to it but somehow it ended up here
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =4&t=11150
Done and added to the Update June 25, 2017

So I guess in the case of the other report where the staff member enforced part of the rule it was one of those situations where the staff member was just picking and choosing.

Maybe the Staff should follow the rules they set or want to quote for all to follow

It’s almost like Xavier is back
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈