Accepted I have access to the things in a locked Treasure chest

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Anthony

I have access to the things in a locked Treasure chest

Post by Anthony »

Hello!

So I have locked Treasure chest. And I noticed that I have more money than in the bag.
1.jpg
1.jpg (299.49 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
Also I have access to the things if I want to sell them. But the chest is still locked.
2.jpg
2.jpg (292.65 KiB) Viewed 3329 times
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: I have access to the things in a locked Treasure chest

Post by Bama »

You can also use the regs to cast spells
Syn_12-4_11.03.jpg
Syn_12-4_11.03.jpg (244.65 KiB) Viewed 3301 times

If you pick it up and drop the chest in your back pack while at the npc you can mouse over to see the mods
Syn_12-4_09.03.jpg
Syn_12-4_09.03.jpg (198.87 KiB) Viewed 3301 times
Syn_12-4_09.03-1.jpg
Syn_12-4_09.03-1.jpg (206.39 KiB) Viewed 3301 times

You can basically get everything out of that chest except for the map and a few things the npc wont buy

To get the gold put the chest in your bank
Say balance
Make a check for the balance
Gold gets taken from the chest

https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... est#p78379

This is an old broken mechanic reported last decade

Also .......... implement the OSI casting code
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vitek- likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

When I want to see what is inside a locked chest and maybe take something out i check it via the insurance menu.
I think its the most convinient way. If there is something interesting, lets say a potentianly good shield, i insure it... then die... and the shield lands in my backpack : P.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
tank and Bama like this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Alvin wrote:When I want to see what is inside a locked chest and maybe take something out i check it via the insurance menu.
I think its the most convinient way. If there is something interesting, lets say a potentianly good shield, i insure it... then die... and the shield lands in my backpack : P.
What items are you getting out of chests worth that effort? I can't remember the last time I saw something good in a locked chest. Are you insuring the map?
Hci shields.
Necleces with mods.
6 modded items.

Locked chests from old idocs have to be checked for those.... and how many have i successfully recovered? None.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Alvin wrote:When I want to see what is inside a locked chest and maybe take something out i check it via the insurance menu.
What items are you getting out of chests worth that effort? I can't remember the last time I saw something good in a locked chest. Are you insuring the map?
There is a player on forums that goes by "Bug" (?) and he recovered a shield that had hci from a chest that he found at an idoc
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit