Verification Needed Provocation In Felucca

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Provocation In Felucca

Post by Bama »

Bama wrote: November 1st, 2019, 2:46 pm
The Silvertiger wrote: November 1st, 2019, 1:12 pm Just a band-aid. Sounds like Eos will have to make the Provo override aggro, which it should.

You know something Chris I think you are on to something here about range

If the bard is not within range there is a system message but I have notice that the boy actually gets the message that he succeeded in starting a fight but the 2 targets never fight. When that has happened the 2 targets are pretty far apart though within the range (apparently)
So how about this situation
Furies attacking Solen (A)

El'Ka'Bong_11-1_11.59.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_11-1_11.59.jpg (224.25 KiB) Viewed 4831 times

The bard provokes a different Solen (B) to attack Solen (A) which is fighting the furies

El'Ka'Bong_11-1_11.59-1.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_11-1_11.59-1.jpg (221.69 KiB) Viewed 4831 times

Solen (B) doen't even look at Solen (A) and continues after the bard
El'Ka'Bong_11-1_11.59-2.jpg
El'Ka'Bong_11-1_11.59-2.jpg (221.03 KiB) Viewed 4831 times

Something strange going on. Like I said before I can do this without 240 skill points in music and provoke
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

It's either the same distance or slightly closer[B appears to be 3 tiles and 1 over from you while A&B are 4 tiles and 1 over] and it's already aggro to you when your song goes off. Maybe get inrange and invis then provoke without the furies? Aggro needs a rework is probably the root of that part of the issue. At the same time, Provo based loot rights needs fixed.

(Is that guy still recalling around there?)
(Is Eos actively scripting?)
[You can PM me the answers if you want and I might see them by next week.]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: November 2nd, 2019, 4:17 am

(Is that guy still recalling around there?)
(Is Eos actively scripting?)
[You can PM me the answers if you want and I might see them by next week.]
Transparency
The boy said he was the only one there

The last thing that I know Eos did was make an event for players that need 2 characters to do a t-map. These are the same people who are bored doing the maps...........

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=29817

Now I know why they want a loot bump they are using multiple clients

They now are looking to be able to have extra skills added to their character because tabbing over between clients is a chore

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30059

S7orm wrote: November 1st, 2019, 11:14 pm What about having skills that have no combat benefits outside the skillcap?

I'm talking about crafting skills (excluding Incription) or skills that are usually either stoned or skilled on a second character for T-hunters (fishing, mining, cartography, lockpicking).

I find that people going for Tmaps mostly run a second character to decode/dig/pick a chest and a full template to clear the place. Using two chars alternatively is not against the rules but having those skills on a single template might help promote those activities to people that don't find fun tabbing on multiple clients.

I would just like to have 2 creatures fight when a provocation attempt succeeds
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Valkyrie likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

They might not know-mining is not a must to dig chest up
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

If your first target does not do enough damage to your second target no looting rights

It looks like you can not gain in Valor even if you actually add candles to the alter

Now instead of being within the range (tiles area) to attempt a provocation get closer.

In any facet

Bump
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈