Accepted Ward removal

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Josh

Ward removal

Post by Josh »

On osi ward removal removes wraith form (I believe this works with other necro forms too, haven't tested). On demise it only gets rid of mage buffs.

-courtesy of Reetus
Last edited by Josh on April 13th, 2019, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cunnana likes this.
The Silvertiger

Re: Ward removal

Post by The Silvertiger »

hmm... reetus...

BAMA! Hi, we need your trustworthy testing thx.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

What about gift of renewal and life and attunement?

Was there a publish they extended from mage buffs to sw buffs and necro forms?
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:What about gift of renewal and life and attunement?

Was there a publish they extended from mage buffs to sw buffs and necro forms?
No publish that extended it (that i can find), just has always worked on them from what i know.
Edit: Reetus said he had renewal, gift of life, attunement and wraith and the only one not removed was attunement
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:hmm... reetus...

Sure thing right after they fix stat gain

I trust everyone’s testing
Why would people lie?

How about instead of taking the easy way you get another person who cares about getting this fixed and go to OSI and test it.

GL HF
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:hmm... reetus...

Sure thing right after they fix stat gain

I trust everyone’s testing
Why would people lie?

How about instead of taking the easy way you get another person who cares about getting this fixed and go to OSI and test it.

GL HF
Reetus is not a trustworthy source of information, you are a very trustworthy person.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote: Reetus is not a trustworthy source of information, you are a very trustworthy person.
I trust everyone's testing. Prove them wrong
Why would they lie. Eos will test it before taking a non staff never played/did play OSI player's word for it right?

If you deem me trustworthy and I trust Reetus does that make me untrustworthy?
I mean it's not like he is a Staff member holding up fixes or hiding bugs/broken game mechanics is he?
Now stop derailing the report

In the mean time OSI is free to play so find a person who also wants this fixed or debunked and go test it with that person.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

There's a gate east of West Brit bank that removes the free to play restrictions on test center so you can test stuff
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:There's a gate east of West Brit bank that removes the free to play restrictions on test center so you can test stuff
:O
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:There's a gate east of West Brit bank that removes the free to play restrictions on test center so you can test stuff
wait real? lol didnt know that, but it's already tested
Loler

Post by Loler »

Can test more things. I was having an issue making a suit cause i couldn't pull anything out of the bank. Once again osi fucked that shit up too. Instead of making the bank inaccessible after a certain amount of items should have made it so u can pull items just not add more. You know how it works normally at 125 items but with less....
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:Can test more things. I was having an issue making a suit cause i couldn't pull anything out of the bank. Once again osi fucked that shit up too. Instead of making the bank inaccessible after a certain amount of items should have made it so u can pull items just not add more. You know how it works normally at 125 items but with less....
Same issue for me. If you have over 20 items in bank you can't pull anything out. If you need another person to do testing with hmu. If I'm available I'll login.
Selling List & Vendor

Loler

Post by Loler »

nah dont need with the gate east of brit bank. Just walk in it and u can access all items in your bank.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Ajani wrote: Reetus is not a trustworthy source of information, you are a very trustworthy person.
Rough, I want an apology when Bama tests it and gets the same result.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Reetus wrote:
Rough, I want an apology when Bama tests it and gets the same result.

I won’t be testing it
Looks good to me

Didn’t Ajani quit yesterday anyway
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈