Accepted Evasion

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Josh

Evasion

Post by Josh »

Evasion is supposed to evade necro spells. Pay attention to the buff bar, it shows painspike debuff while it says *evade* and I don't take painspike damage (my char has 0 resisting spells, the 7 damage is a poison tick)

P.S. (I have 1 f2p account and this is the only evidence I could gather, I would love if someone would test and send evidence/video/pictures the other spells like poison strike, strangle, evil omen, blood oath and wither with 2 accounts to see if they can be evaded, im pretty sure poison strike can be evaded, not sure on the others). On osi you can't evade your own spell, so I couldn't test with just 1 char.
Edit: if someone could check tstorm and wind and see if you can evade those too on osi, that’d be helpful (I did 5 casts each with 120 wep, 120 bush, 120 anat, 120 parry).
Last edited by Josh on April 13th, 2019, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Re: Evasion

Post by Loler »

Pretty sure you can evade meteor swarm chain light as well. On demise i don't believe you can.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I think you’re right loler, I think you can evade curse, weaken to but I need someone to test all that stuff

Edit: it’s supposed to evade firebreath too, not if it does on demise
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Pretty sure you can evade meteor swarm chain light as well. On demise i don't believe you can.
Tested it, you can evade mswarm/chain lightning on demise.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Koo. I haven't used it here. Used it on ABC which was Runuo code based and it didn't work.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh

Re: [new] Evasion

Post by Josh »

“grants the ability to parry direct damage attacks from other sources, such as spells and Dragons Breath.” - uoguide description.

It’s supposed to evade direct necro spells too, it doesn’t on uoguide.