Accepted Protection from Justice

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Josh

Protection from Justice

Post by Josh »

Not really a bug, but a Quality of Life change, could we get a little gump that says "are you sure you want to drop protection from [insert protector's name]?" so we don't accidentally drop protection like accidentally hitting it when trying to hit leave house?
Arden

Re: Protection from Justice

Post by Arden »

+1
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Add in knowing who's protecting you makes this a great QoL.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:Add in knowing who's protecting you makes this a great QoL.
e
x
a
c
t
l
y

lol
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Also Justice is currently working on reds and doesn't have a range requirement, both of which are wrong. Both characters need to be blue and in the spawn region for protection to work properly. Also we're getting six scrolls and copies of them when all 12 scrolls should have individual rolls. Oh and lastly, protection should cancel on a relog of the client (either party) rather than stay on permanently.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Anthony File likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:Also Justice is currently working on reds and doesn't have a range requirement, both of which are wrong. Both characters need to be blue and in the spawn region for protection to work properly. Also we're getting six scrolls and copies of them when all 12 scrolls should have individual rolls. Oh and lastly, protection should cancel on a relog of the client (either party) rather than stay on permanently.
... uhh...

I was protected as a red on siege.

And protection always stayed past logout. I remember protecting everyone at the first spawns on Pacific and getting scrolls for a few days leaving my guy hidden in destard

Yes the range is wrong.

The scrolls are wrong
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

In 2008 it sure didn't work that way
fish, bass
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vitek- wrote:Also Justice is currently working on reds and doesn't have a range requirement, both of which are wrong. Both characters need to be blue and in the spawn region for protection to work properly. Also we're getting six scrolls and copies of them when all 12 scrolls should have individual rolls. Oh and lastly, protection should cancel on a relog of the client (either party) rather than stay on permanently.
was talking about it for like 5 years when HZ started spawning with REDS with protection... gg.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vitek- wrote:In 2008 it sure didn't work that way
Where were you/I playing in 2008?

Unless im completely nuts, I remember doing all that i posted.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I was playing Siege in '08 still on a blue char named Cyanide that I later name changed to Critical Gaming and then gave away to Shalimar after Soulweaver scammed my pw and looted my Siege shit (he sold me the acct). Did a lot of spawning with Forsaken and Kage back then, even got a sash at destard. Had to stay blue, so we played factions.

Also Justice disappeared as it was used, and didn't decay over time. So if you spawned a lot the protector had to get red kills between spawns sometimes.
fish, bass
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

I had a looted diamond mace that I blessed: Mageweap-22 scnp 14dci that he took from me :(. Also I did months of bod collecting with trial accounts and farmed up kits with kages crafter, had boxes of usable armor, all gone. Womp womp.
fish, bass
Arden

Post by Arden »

Bump - Can we at least get the menu short term? If you want to change the mechanics down the line go for it
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Arden wrote: June 26th, 2019, 4:15 pm
Vitek- wrote:doesn't have a range requirement,
Yes the range is wrong.

http://www.uoguide.com/Publish_57

Changed the range of Protection from the Justice virtue to 90 tiles when in use.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Eos likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Ghosts getting scrolls is wrong, and so is the scrolls Duping

Osi was a random scroll. Could have 6x10 from kill and and 6x20s from protect.

Lastly please fix the Solen cave counting as a fel dungeon. I see way too many exploit that
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

@Eos what is being "accepted" here? The QoL or just going to revamp protection all together? Or is that a separate thread?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."