Accepted Powder of Translocation

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Powder of Translocation

Post by Bama »

April 3rd update
Powder of Translocation can no longer be used by anyone when locked down. (Must now be in the backpack.)

The not being able to use the Powder when it is locked down is good but having to have it in your backpack is a pain and not OSI like
I think it should be reverted back to how it was but keep the no use if locked down part
Dusty Bottoms_4-6_09.20.jpg
Dusty Bottoms_4-6_09.20.jpg (242.38 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
Dusty Bottoms_4-6_09.20-1.jpg
Dusty Bottoms_4-6_09.20-1.jpg (239.86 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
Dusty Bottoms_4-6_09.20-2.jpg
Dusty Bottoms_4-6_09.20-2.jpg (239.75 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
Dusty Bottoms_4-6_09.20-3.jpg
Dusty Bottoms_4-6_09.20-3.jpg (242.13 KiB) Viewed 4205 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Eos
Demise Administrator

Re: Powder of Translocation

Post by Eos »

It having to be in your backpack is indeed not accurate. We did this as a quick fix to prevent anyone from using it when locked down, but also other possible issues.

For example, what happens on OSI when you keep the target cursor up, but in the meantime someone else picks the stack up off the ground (but they stay within a few tiles of you)? Can you still target it and use up the powder?

Even though we did this intentionally, I'll mark this as accepted, as it would be nice to get the proper behavior for items like this. There are a few others that don't do backpack checks on OSI, but do on Demise for simplicity in avoiding bugs/exploits.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

At one time it said that is being used by someone else ( the person with the targeting cursor) and they used it
It also said and acted the same for ore and ingots. I don’t know about leather or wood etc

Today I don’t know.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote: April 6th, 2020, 4:25 pm
For example, what happens on OSI when you keep the target cursor up, but in the meantime someone else picks the stack up off the ground (but they stay within a few tiles of you)? Can you still target it and use up the powder?
Bama wrote: April 6th, 2020, 4:36 pm At one time it said that is being used by someone else ( the person with the targeting cursor) and they used it
It also said and acted the same for ore and ingots. I don’t know about leather or wood etc

Today I don’t know.

He missed the system message but he took a screen shot of his journal
Dusty Bottoms_1-23_06.54-1.jpg
Dusty Bottoms_1-23_06.54-1.jpg (252.12 KiB) Viewed 3447 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈