Working As Intended Whirlwind Attack With Spell Hit on Weapon

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Jose Figueiredo

Whirlwind Attack With Spell Hit on Weapon

Post by Jose Figueiredo »

Hello, I tested the Whirlwind Attack with a Black Staff with a spell hit (light and harm). It doesn't stack on the surrounding mobs, only on the attack's mob target (one mob), I would like to know if it's correct, because the leech (mana, stamina, life) and hit area stack in the surrounding mobs, while the spell hit does not. Thank you.
Discord: José Figueiredo#2396

Selling List:

viewtopic.php?f=8&p=137947#p137947

Buying List:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30356
MMMartin

Re: Whirlwind Attack With Spell Hit on Weapon

Post by MMMartin »

it work normaly, i was use Whirlwind Attack and sometime i see even 3 lightings, it just depent chance, try weapon with 50 hit harm/fireball/arrow/lighting and look damage, go tokuna champ on lizardman good area for test it xD

if you comapre area hit attack, it can give you 1x all area damage [because it called area], and if happent active on 2 target it give you 2x stack on all mobs damage, work good aswell

Whirlwind Attack give you attack 2-8 tagets and give chance 8x triget efect weapon, when mana leach active it give 20% mana leach damage, and it will give you close maxed mana all time because it can active on 2 target same time like others up, if you have 50% mana leach weapon it active it happent close all time

about wampire form, it have 100% chance leech hit point so mean attack 8 target give you all 8 target 20% bost HP, wraith is same only give mana
Jose Figueiredo

MMMartin wrote: May 27th, 2020, 12:38 pm it work normaly, i was use Whirlwind Attack and sometime i see even 3 lightings, it just depent chance, try weapon with 50 hit harm/fireball/arrow/lighting and look damage, go tokuna champ on lizardman good area for test it xD

if you comapre area hit attack, it can give you 1x all area damage [because it called area], and if happent active on 2 target it give you 2x stack on all mobs damage, work good aswell

Whirlwind Attack give you attack 2-8 tagets and give chance 8x triget efect weapon, when mana leach active it give 20% mana leach damage, and it will give you close maxed mana all time because it can active on 2 target same time like others up, if you have 50% mana leach weapon it active it happent close all time

about wampire form, it have 100% chance leech hit point so mean attack 8 target give you all 8 target 20% bost HP, wraith is same only give mana
Precisely, it was in Tokuno Champ that I tried to do the test, I saw at most 2 instances of hit spell with counter atack, just using Whirlwind the magic hit is only focused on the target that is being focused, the question remains if the leechs(mana, stamina, life) and hit area can hit up to 8 mobs around the char, why the hit spell cannot? My Weapon has 50% lighting.

Selling List:

Buying List:

MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

damn, i make like 200 picture, but it is hard get corect timer xD

you can see damage value, are 2 lighting
Jose Figueiredo

MMMartin wrote: May 27th, 2020, 2:03 pm damn, i make like 200 picture, but it is hard get corect timer xD

you can see damage value, are 2 lighting
Only with whirlwind or u do it with counter atack and whirlwind? In my tests with counter atack works like your picture.

Selling List:

Buying List:

MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

0 parrying, only whirlwind. i have bushido 80, only for honor damage