New Orc Scout via Dryad Allure

Post your Demise bug reports here!
The Silvertiger

Orc Scout via Dryad Allure

Post by The Silvertiger »

Once it goes into hiding it won't move or reveal even after spamming commands. It will obey the commands, but not move. It started in guard mode and then shadow jumped. I spam it to follow me. then I say all guard. You can see the an orc scout is guarding you message. I spam follow. When it comes out it is following.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Orc Scout via Dryad Allure

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: October 27th, 2020, 9:19 am Once it goes into hiding it won't move or reveal even after spamming commands. It will obey the commands, but not move. It started in guard mode and then shadow jumped. I spam it to follow me. then I say all guard. You can see the an orc scout is guarding you message. I spam follow. When it comes out it is following.
Such a pain to find one on OSI

The problems with these orc scouts were reported a long time ago when Pinky and the Brain were trying to take over the world. Nothing was ever done about it.

Orc scouts on OSI teleport they do not shadow jump.
Under the dryad allure spell
Orc scouts will sometimes teleport to heal themselves with bandages. They heal while in melee combat. One time I think ( hey I’m at work I wasn’t paying complete attention ) it hid but didn’t stealth it teleported
I was never able to get it to hide and stealth

Tell Eos that when an orc scout fights an ogre and the ogre is low on health the ogre tries to flee
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈