Test Center

All discussion regarding the Demise Test Center shard.
The Silvertiger

Test Center

Post by The Silvertiger »

Is there somewhere that we can donate for staff to host a TC server, maybe from AWS? Is this something staff would consider?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Re: Test Center

Post by Loler »

The test server is currently up however the login is down
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:The test server is currently up however the login is down
Is that like the website or ip?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: Is that like the website or ip?
Eos wrote:Just a quick update, we are (still) waiting for Ryan to open the TC network port. The Test Center is running, it's just inaccessible at the moment. :(
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

I swear some people never listen thanks bama
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Is that like the website or ip?
Eos wrote:Just a quick update, we are (still) waiting for Ryan to open the TC network port. The Test Center is running, it's just inaccessible at the moment. :(
In that case [waiting for Ryan]:
Is there anyway we can donate to get this going or maybe staff hosting from a different place?
Selling List & Vendor

Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

Damn , it takes 8 months to get this going? He must really suck at his job, Or just doesn't give a fuck.
The Silvertiger

Wreakage- wrote:Damn , it takes 8 months to get this going? He must really suck at his job, Or just doesn't give a fuck.
He's actually quite proficient at the "job." So I just assume the latter to the point that he banned several players from the official UOGamers discord for trying to get him to work on demise.
Selling List & Vendor

Wreakage-

Post by Wreakage- »

Well he doesn't define leadership then. :D
The Silvertiger

Wreakage- wrote:Well he doesn't define leadership then. :D
I guess it all boils down to this: Demise was PSZ's baby. It probably was never supposed to be a full-time server, but more of a Test Center for all of RUNUO code. I've been playing Demise on and off for about 12 years. I can count on one hand the times Ryan has made a public appearance that I remember. So basically, Demise is kinda like a high school pregnancy pre-legalized abortion. He could have killed the baby several times and just been like 'oh well', but he didn't. And now it is his Ishmael. A great nation, but not the chosen nation.
Selling List & Vendor

Bad Seed likes this.