Invalid Discordance Skill

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
leo_azenha

Discordance Skill

Post by leo_azenha »

Probably this is a bug that need to be fixed right now! '-'

I have spend like two Expecionals Flutes with +-800 uses each with Discordance on a polar bear.
My skills goes to 50.0 to 50.3
If this its not a bug, can somebody explain this to me? How can i raise my Discordance Skills without get mad? OMG

Please if somebody have a macro to raise that skills answer this post.

TKS
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Discordance Skill

Post by Bama »

Try discording something harder than a polar bear
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
leo_azenha

Post by leo_azenha »

I already try Bulls, White Wolfes... and with my level of discordance (50.3) there is no animal left to train...
Almost 24 hours, and still 50.3...
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Are you at your skill cap limit
Do you have the points available to gain
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
leo_azenha

Post by leo_azenha »

Men, Of course i have... i know how to play UO, and i know too when someting wrong its happening...
Thank you for try to help
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I suggest blue beetles or drakes. ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
An Elemental likes this.
leo_azenha

Post by leo_azenha »

But first i need to raise my skills, with 50.3 i barelly can discord a normal horse, lol...
Already try beetles too... and guess what? DONT WORK AT ALL.
This is a bug, and need to be fixed!
The Silvertiger

It must be you... Also, don't use exceptional flutes. I gained at least 30 points from blue beetle alone.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
An Elemental likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:It must be you... Also, don't use exceptional flutes. I gained at least 30 points from blue beetle alone.

WTF is wrong with you Men?

He knows how to pla UO!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
iPimp

Post by iPimp »

start new char so u get skill gain bonus as long as u stay under 350 skill points. get blue beetle (can b yours or guildys) stand on the edge of your house with the beetle outside and discord it. once beetle is discorded use skill hiding (can be 0 cause you are in your house) once hidden stay hidden until discorded target is no longer discorded (10 secs due to you being hidden) and rinse and repeat
and i think i switched to greater dragons around 90-95 cant remember but they will take u all the way 2 120
The Silvertiger

It's actually 18-20 seconds that you have to stay hidden.
Selling List & Vendor

An Elemental likes this.
iPimp

Post by iPimp »

The Silvertiger wrote:It's actually 18-20 seconds that you have to stay hidden.
well ty so much for the correction... i figured i get on and at least give the guy an overview of what he needs to do since no one else either knew how or cared to help the guy. but glad 2 know witch category u fall under. smh
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

iPimp wrote:
well ty so much for the correction... i figured i get on and at least give the guy an overview of what he needs to do since no one else either knew how or cared to help the guy. but glad 2 know witch category u fall under. smh
Don’t listen to Silver it’s not 20 seconds

As far as no one else trying to help him........
leo_azenha wrote:Men, Of course i have... i know how to play UO, and i know too when someting wrong its happening...
Thank you for try to help

........how do you help someone that knows how to play UO?

I tried
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

iPimp wrote:
I've already given him a macro and a list of which creatures to use, but I'm that guy.

You realize if he sets his macro to 10 seconds, as you stated, and comes back the next day without gaining a single point he's gonna be more upset with the one who gave him the wrong information, yes?
Selling List & Vendor

An Elemental likes this.
iPimp

Post by iPimp »

The Silvertiger wrote:
iPimp wrote:
I've already given him a macro and a list of which creatures to use, but I'm that guy.

You realize if he sets his macro to 10 seconds, as you stated, and comes back the next day without gaining a single point he's gonna be more upset with the one who gave him the wrong information, yes?

if that were the case i would understand. but it is simply not. if u gave him a macro, the time period or delay should already have be set. and if it wasn't, it wasn't much of a macro.. so with the information i have been presented seems to me, u made your statement for your own self promotion when u deliberately withheld information pertaining to the subject until I told him and THEN you decided to concern yourself with "helping" further and "correcting" me. And just by the way, when u go to correct the next guy tell him it is 10-13 seconds you have to stay hidden before target is no longer discorded and 19-22 seconds total from the point u discord target and hide, before target is no longer discorded and you are able to use another skill.
Thank you, thank you very much.. (In My Elvis Presley Voice)