Invalid Freezing/Disconnects

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Bad Religion

Freezing/Disconnects

Post by Bad Religion »

Cant stay logged in at all today at htown. Usually I get about 15-30 seconds before it does it, but today cant even stay in for more than 5-10 seconds. For me this was the worst event ever. Wish Ryan actually cared about this project of his because there are a lot of passionate players that had been planning on this event for a long time. Very sad that the server issues werent fixed before (first reported 3 months ago?) and the event was such a disaster for many.
RomanCoke

Re: Freezing/Disconnects

Post by RomanCoke »

600 players online right now, i think that's the most i've seen in 5 years. Maybe time for a server upgrade?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Please fix this, we are tired of hearing Epi complain <3
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

As stated in another post, I find the ability to access and play a game as being a primary and basic focus of game development. As such, I don't understand why staff, primarily the owner, aren't more transparent in their attempts to correct and response to connectivity issues. So far all we've seen is: we are aware of the problem and a server relocation, but that was Sept 20 and Oct 7 respectively. I guess the main question would be are staff looking into hardware specific solutions, since it wasn't a move to a new location that the issue presented itself, but upon the the hardware upgrade? I thank you for your time and effort, and look forward to your response to the community.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion likes this.