Champion spawn area

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
suiris

Champion spawn area

Post by suiris »

Champion spawn area should be reduced each wave.

Behavior on OSI:
Champion spawn area is reduces with each wave.

Behavior on Demise:
Champion spawn area remains the same.

I think "Twisted wield" and "Bedlam" spawns do not follow this rule on OSI also.

EDIT: This post was intended to report something inaccurate, Opywang if you want to whine, go do it in "general" section, or better "lich lord"
Last edited by suiris on October 15th, 2016, 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loler

Re: Champion spawn area

Post by Loler »

Bedlam does never dis twisted
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Demise Vet

Post by Demise Vet »

ive done bedlam with 3 necro mages and 3 gds maybe your doing it wrong and this isnt osi
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Opy you must be doing something wrong. Otim solos bedlam on his tamer/necro/mage/weaver, and he's not super decked out, his resists are crap, he just has a lot of SDI. He completes the spawn in 40-45 mins, and he's soloed it A LOT.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ortiz likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I'm talking about Demise, not OSI. If you follow the tamer/necro/mage/weaver guide, you shouldn't have a problem doing spawns like bedlam (especially with 3 people!!) Otim and I can two-man the spawn in 30 minutes. The altar doesn't revert. Otim can solo it in 45 minutes.

You have to be doing something wrong.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Ive played both OSI and Demise. You are very wrong opy like you have been in the passed. Even if people tell you that you are wrong, the people who literally solod 500+ oaks on osi and did thousands of other spawns you will argue that you are right.

Simple fact is you are wrong.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

yo i thought we let opy burn down with the old forums wtf... why are we still crying about something thats already ridiculously easy? to be successful at spawning you have to have a spawner set up... if you dont then you have no business crying about how hard it is.. lets cut this shit out... stop entertaining his post.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Demis too hard, I solo Oaks with Nightmare and Energy Vortexs while doing Harry Dance on OSI. Fix spawn or else..
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

its not our choice... or yours... you are the only person who complains about spawns... the only one.
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Anthony File likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

If Demis no fix spawn I raport. This OSI clone no custum shard make spawn like OSI so we can fierball and EV with 5kk suit. Hz are terrorist and make spawn hard.
suiris

Post by suiris »

This post was intended to report something inaccurate, Opywang if you want to whine, go do it in "general" section, or better "lich lord"
ortiz and Akka like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

How is the mana leech wrong. I know how but do you opy?
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Anthony File likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

that more than likely wont happen... I see that you would rather find something to complain about than making things easy on yourself... you are super fucking annoying
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Loler

Post by Loler »

It actually does leech that much mana. another thing you are wrong about. You are wrong about so many things you should just give up on shit because you just look stupid. Mana leech is supposed to leech mana. If the creature doesnt have mana to leech ie Rotting corpses which have 0 mana then you get 0 back. But it also is supposed to leech from players. Literally sap mana from the target at the same rate you gain.

If they added this mechanic it would just be harder for people like you who fireball down your targets.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
ortiz likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

the mana leech works exactly as he stated on OSI... you need to do more research before you come here with this bullshit
Bama wrote:

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off