[Handled]Clock Parts

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
The Silvertiger

[Handled]Clock Parts

Post by The Silvertiger »

This is an OSI bug. You can choose to fix it or leave as is up to you. Not my call I just report the bugs I find. If it needs coded I'll be glad to do it just give me a proper thumbs up or down...

Behavior on Demise:
Clock Parts show up in two different sections of the menu.
It has different skill values for each (25 & 0 Tinkering.)
It has different material requirements (1 ingot & 1 axle w/ gears and 1 springs.)

Behavior on osi:

Supporting Documentation (URLs):
http://www.uoguide.com/Clock_Parts
(I know it's not a reliable resource, but it reflects demise, so it's probably the same.)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Eos
Demise Administrator

Re: Clock Parts

Post by Eos »

I'm not sure if this is considered a bug. With 5 Tinkering you are able to make an axle, gears, stick them together and add springs to make clock parts. With 25 Tinkering you are able to make it instantly with less waste material. It might be an intended reflection of increased adeptness of the Tinkering skill.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote: axle,
Demise
2 logs/boards

OSI
1 log/board
Eos wrote:material.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eos wrote:I'm not sure if this is considered a bug. With 5 Tinkering you are able to make an axle, gears, stick them together and add springs to make clock parts. With 25 Tinkering you are able to make it instantly with less waste material. It might be an intended reflection of increased adeptness of the Tinkering skill.
Seems legit, because osi did this with other skills as well.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."