Invalid Hiryu Dismount

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Hiryu Dismount

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote: September 6th, 2019, 6:14 am For instance, your trapped crates dont behave the same as they did during this publish yet you refuse to fix this despite it being reported 10000x times over the past 5 years.
Stop dying.

You know they consider crates a bug. Just as OSI staff did.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote: September 6th, 2019, 11:47 am
Bad Religion wrote: September 6th, 2019, 6:14 am For instance, your trapped crates dont behave the same as they did during this publish yet you refuse to fix this despite it being reported 10000x times over the past 5 years.
Stop dying.

it was(is?) in the game for 10+ years. how could they not fix this bug? Oh it's because it was part of balancing pvp.

why did you say stop dying?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote: September 6th, 2019, 11:58 am
The Silvertiger wrote: September 6th, 2019, 11:47 am
Stop dying.

it was(is?) in the game for 10+ years. how could they not fix this bug? Oh it's because it was part of balancing pvp.

why did you say stop dying?
There were a lot of bugs in the game 10+ years. If you want the full list Google uo legacy bugs.

UO's view on bugs: "And when we find legacy bugs that we cannot afford to fix, we can throw them over the wall to Live."
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

My ecrus were all much better on osi then they are on here. But i guess when you have 10 miners going on osi for 3 years that will happen. And i was just a little fish in a big pond on osi. A lot of people afk mined for a very long time and never got jailed.

Much larger population. More servers and shard transfers. Oh not to mention all the ways to dupe items on OSI.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.