question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Loler

Re: question about Parasitic+Darkglow

Post by Loler »

ep was bugged for curepot from 2003-2007. if you had ep it made cure pots worse vs higher level poisons. they changed around the time pub 48 hit i believe. you might have played passed what i did but i played osi to the cut off for this server. you also seem to lack general knowledge and no i didnt say 50 ninja is as good as 120 to darts. that was someone else go back and re read since you are stupid as fuck.

im also sure ive played more temps as well and have played with all mysiticsm and imbuing. and gargs. and like i said when your pvper is done ill crush you
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Madmarz likes this.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

royal kapero2 wrote:Add parasitic poison plz. I will fight Americans with this parasitic thing. Fight fire with fire...
And Americans will enjoy watching whatever shit country your from burn to the ground with you in it
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Silent Shadow wrote:its simple
a havent ended my pvp char yet, now i allmost finished my equipment and waitin soulstouns to ride a Cu
besides i fight ,here on forum, such noobs like you to update server to level it have to be, to have normal OSI-style pvp when my pvp char will be done.
who you want to duel? fencer-poisoner which is totaly crap on Demise
my ninja-sw-archer is allmost done (without sash) , lets wait parasitic and "ill show you how deep the rabbit hole is"
HAHAHAHAHAHAH "I can't pvp you Loler because this server isn't up to osi para level, im just too fucking good to pvp without para" are you fucking kidding me Shadow? You cant pvp without para cause your a fucking noob. And of coarse kapero will stick up for you, anyone who's English is as bad as yours is instantly a friend of kaperos as he hates Americans hahahaha. Both of you are fucking insanely retarded, its a disease.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Loler wrote:BTW since you never pvped here be prepared for 95% of the server to autu chug a cure pot the second they are poisoned.

http://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/skills/poisoning/

pulled from osi wiki not uoguide. para would equal deadly on dart and only go to lvl 5 on wep meaning like i said before. it will be the same as curing any deadly poison pot now. if dart = to deadly if weapon + 100 poison = too lethal poison as far as curing. You wont see 4 fc chiv chars pop up from this people will still slam down cure pots like tic-tacs
Ty for finding that, that's been my argument from the beginning but Im a fucking noob with theory craft even though i was pvping with Zen forever before shadow even started here.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Silent Shadow wrote: ... and i dont give up to build meele-warrior with ninjitsu...now i have yo find only a weapon for it (hammer pick + harvy with spell\mana\HCI)...it have great DPS from immolate+focus attack + double anti-heal control from mortal and poison darts
Thread too long... Didnt read all.

Here my input on what I know, read, and what not...

1. You know nothing of Demise

2. What you do know is somewhat valid on OSI

3. This is no OSI

4. The Loler limitation is talking about is probably why EoS has not implemented it yet.*

*The main problems with it are rather simple.

If too easy to remove with macro, no one will use it and it will be a failed implement.
If it's too strong, it wil probably mean that non auto chugger have no chance.(Even worse!)

Balance is key and balance on poison related stuff is always hard in any game. Hence it is a mechanic that end up used too much or too little. Autochug just make it THAT much more complicated.

As a fellow friendly thief and assassin lover... I feel you... But those are the facts.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Madmarz wrote:
Silent Shadow wrote:its simple
a havent ended my pvp char yet, now i allmost finished my equipment and waitin soulstouns to ride a Cu
besides i fight ,here on forum, such noobs like you to update server to level it have to be, to have normal OSI-style pvp when my pvp char will be done.
who you want to duel? fencer-poisoner which is totaly crap on Demise
my ninja-sw-archer is allmost done (without sash) , lets wait parasitic and "ill show you how deep the rabbit hole is"
HAHAHAHAHAHAH "I can't pvp you Loler because this server isn't up to osi para level, im just too fucking good to pvp without para" are you fucking kidding me Shadow? You cant pvp without para cause your a fucking noob. And of coarse kapero will stick up for you, anyone who's English is as bad as yours is instantly a friend of kaperos as he hates Americans hahahaha. Both of you are fucking insanely retarded, its a disease.
What's this? Is he laughing at someone speaking the second language? Oh yeah, I was teasing this fool. ^

I met many americans and I know they all are forever triggered. Let me introduce you a quick summary of all americans, super ego mystical llama herder, megalomany, talking about things they have no clue. Just now I revealed his real american nature. Equality, everyone is there retarded like another. And they have desire for liberty. That way they don't try to fight with their mouths.

You could remain silent, it is worth getting upset? Guess I made him my bitch, even though I don't know him and I would never meet him as he doesn't pvp. He is tripping through internet, he came here to bleed from his vagina. For sure, my point is proven, americans are retarded.

My pleasure, good bye.
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Good generalization of a population. Because no one other than Americans has an ego or talks about shit they don't know, just us. Typical retard who doesn't actually read what's being written and just replies with the first idiotic thought that comes to mind. Lets dig a bit into what I said hmm? No ones laughing at him for speaking English as a second language, I was laughing at the fact that Loler called him out and he doesn't wanna pvp because apparently without para poison he can't. The point was that your not American and hate us so much that you will side with anyone who is not, fact. There is no equality here, your worth is based on how much you put out, unlike say communism for instance where everyone is the same, don't have to work for shit. Should do some research on that before you make yourself look retarded, oh wait you already are. I'm not upset, emotion in a discussion is worthless, that's how you get trolled and start inputting useless remarks because you have nothing to back up what your saying other than "Your dumb." Your right atm I don't pvp as a choice, my self worth isn't derived from how great I am in a game, unlike you. It's for fun. You can talk a big game all you want and insult me but at the end of the day every time you make comments like that you just show how ignorant and retarded you really are. When you wanna have an intelligent conversation about something lemme know, till then I don't really give a fuck about you, your just some dude on the internet. Cheers
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

royal kapero2 wrote: I met many americans and I know they all are forever triggered. Let me introduce you a quick summary of MY POST, super ego mystical llama herder, megalomany, talking about things they have no clue. Just now I revealed his real american nature. Equality, everyone is there retarded like another. And they have desire for liberty. That way they don't try to fight with their mouths.
I believe I made the right correction. Really, picky about that... Sry.
royal kapero2 wrote: You could remain silent,
Is what you should of done LONG AGO! As a non american, I could care less about what you direct toward a culture to generalise what I call the average human being. As the best post to explain the 'shitty' behavior you describe is well found in your own way to post. I must trust that you are still somewhat a learned person even tho you seem to be using the language of the lesser inteligent beings of this world.

Do not worry, I shall never insult someone for his second language for the most important reason. I believe that communication is more important then grammar and that in a missunderstanding that grammar can cause a discussion can be made between civilized people to ensure a interesting evolution of relationship.

If it is the case, that you have poor knowledge of the words or the worlds. I will tell you this

For the world. Get out of your cave and live in the world without caring about the internet as it does not represent. It's called being ignorant.

If the understanding are the words.
Then, I shall do a little explanation in further hope to better the communication you can have with the world you hate so much.

Megalomania is actualy : 'The ideas of megalomania are called grandiose delusions.'

to put in contrast, this represent a lot of the post you made on Demise. Simply put, you put your 'race' and 'culture' above all as purist. The fact is we are all 1 'race' and culture simply evolved based on location they were from. Human beings. Seeing human beings as many species or anything else is to be lost in the delusion as a human being cannot have a baby having sex with a horse and I dare not ask if you been there.

I believe that by super ego you refer to 'egocentric' ? You may correct me if Im wrong as it better communication!
If I am right, then let me enlighten you.

Egocentrism is the inability to differentiate between self and other. More specifically, it is the inability to untangle subjective schemas from objective reality; an inability to understand or assume any perspective other than their own.

The way I see it, it is probably the biggest flaw of them all that you own and a very bad downfal for any human following this path. The way you judged about every guild you joined and was kicked or left for these very reasons show how you do not possess the ability to understand or assume any perspective other than your own.

Let's get to the last bit, 'talking about things they have no clue'.

While Im completly open to the idea that I am wrong and willing to learn from what you have to offer if it's anything else but insult backed by prejudice of yours. I believe you have little clue of what represent a culture as if you judge the average clueless folks of an area to make a generalisation of it's people we must then look carefully. I could be wrong and this could only be a language barrier that you have.

Wherever you are from, there as been slavery, murder, rape and ignorance.

Being from America to Asia. The only change is how it was done. I remember that you seem to like a lot about asian culture. Maybe I could be wrong.. But 1 look in the past of asia or any culture with your eyes open would simply show that the only thing you are insulting in any of the post you make are your lack of knowledge and self integrity.

Looking foward to our better communictation.

Thank you :) :popcorn:

Written by a non american fellow.
Loler

Post by Loler »

EnEffetGile wrote:/thead
im done no need to post anymore. hiring this guy to talk shit for me on a regular basis.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

Madmarz wrote:anyone who's English is as bad as yours is instantly a friend of kaperos as he hates Americans hahahaha
hm .. i used to love Americans...before i meet you :? i even didnt know that you are american
now i see why Kapero hates american-players of Demise... maybe problem is not in fact that you are american... maybe you are simply an idiot, thats why ppl hates you ? :?
about my lvl of english - and what? i have university education and i know 3 languages...english - 4th, which i learned by myself at home, and what now? you mean i havenot diserve right to post here?
PS: i think you even didnt herd about my native language, but i dont make you ungebildet because you dont speek Ukrainian :?
Madmarz wrote:And Americans will enjoy watching whatever shit country your from burn to the ground with you in it
its a shame to be american and post such a crap :(
Madmarz wrote: "I can't pvp you Loler because this server isn't up to osi para level, im just too fucking good to pvp without para"
i didnt say that.
you should come back to school and learn to read better :roll: ive allready herd about problems of USA education, but I could not even imagine how deep the problem is :lol:
i said - i have not done my char, i didnt say a word about "without para i cant pvp"
im waitin Cu+ farmin sash... and than i will pvp whatever would GM add parasitic on Demise or not.
EnEffetGile wrote:Balance is key and balance on poison related stuff is always hard in any game. Hence it is a mechanic that end up used too much or too little. Autochug just make it THAT much more complicated.
you are right, balance - is the problem
but its NOT the problem to add it on test server and try it month or two and only after- update that on live-server :roll:
alot of free servers done that bevore , to increase\descrease power of poison - its not a problem, thats two lines of code
nobody hinder us to do our personal settings of that stuff, but without it - server is invalid :(
what im talkin about
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Madmarz

Post by Madmarz »

Lol you fucking retards get stuck on 1 particular thing within a discussion and twist it so your right. No one ever made fun of your English you dipshit, you obviously don't speak English as a first language and as such are definitely not American and as such because kapero hates Americans, or plays that he does, cause he's a low life ignorant piece of shit, would agree with everything you say and back you up regardless if your right or a dumbass. Again, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ENGLISH lol, Jesus christ fucking read shit...
The funniest thing about this thread is, EVERYONE has told you your wrong, yet you still keep fighting. And this is the point where there is no way of helping someone who is stupid. Loler tried to help and all you do is call him an idiot and talk shit. I tried to help and all you did was talk shit. So you are what we like to call "Retarded" and a lost cause.

And you did say that, here's a quote from your post:

"my ninja-sw-archer is allmost done (without sash) , lets wait parasitic and "ill show you how deep the rabbit hole is" (c)"

Goodbye shadow this is the last time I will post in this thread, you have successfully made 2 people never want to help you again. Cheers
Silent Shadow

Post by Silent Shadow »

i dont undrstnd you position and position of Loler
1) Parasitic is to strong for Demise realities?
no problem to do it less powerfull... several lines of code
2) Parasitic is useless with uptodate EP and no-delay pots?
then why you all are against it, if it WONT be OP

you and Loler posted a giant nubber of posts agains introduction of para-poison
and i still do not undertnd your motivation
you want convince me that i dont need it? :D you wouldnt
you dont want to see it on Demise - so argue your positin!
all "problems" you have been posted - are NOT the problems, they would be fixed to reach balance on test server in several weeks.
so whats the point of this discussion?
WTB Ring 50 EP HCI DCI (up to 20kk)
Necrodog

Post by Necrodog »

Silent Shadow wrote:1) Parasitic on darts - cure chance probably 0.75 of Lethal cure chance
Are you suggesting dart poison be HARDER to cure than lethal from a melee weapon? If so, that's insane and should not be.
EnEffetGile wrote:
Silent Shadow wrote: ... and i dont give up to build meele-warrior with ninjitsu...now i have yo find only a weapon for it (hammer pick + harvy with spell\mana\HCI)...it have great DPS from immolate+focus attack + double anti-heal control from mortal and poison darts
Thread too long... Didnt read all.

Here my input on what I know, read, and what not...

1. You know nothing of Demise

2. What you do know is somewhat valid on OSI

3. This is no OSI

4. The Loler limitation is talking about is probably why EoS has not implemented it yet.*

*The main problems with it are rather simple.

If too easy to remove with macro, no one will use it and it will be a failed implement.
If it's too strong, it wil probably mean that non auto chugger have no chance.(Even worse!)

Balance is key and balance on poison related stuff is always hard in any game. Hence it is a mechanic that end up used too much or too little. Autochug just make it THAT much more complicated.

As a fellow friendly thief and assassin lover... I feel you... But those are the facts.
Good summation.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I observe a massive gank on forums vs. the eastern Europeans. Right, we are much poorer, we still can't get back on our feet after the communism, after two world wars, after lotta uprisings and civilians tormented for centuries. When we were experiencing the terror, you spilled your blood for bucks and oil. We were not as progressive as Americans, because we didn't murder, burn, bomb and grill for bucks and oil. We were busy defending our nations from progressive countries like USA, while you were enslaving countries like ours to feed off. USA did same as Nazi Germany that did as same as the Great Britain. You say communism? Don't mention demonic times in Poland, if you are going to be biased. I might add the communism wasn't our fault but your violence on others was absolutely your fault. You "traded" us to Russian after the world war II for your personal gain. You can't even locate our countries on map, so how can you know anything about my nation? You believe in the old, eternal lies, which say you have to march and shot. Keep supporting your leader Trump and fight for blackgold, so more of you will not have to work. May this voice be amplified.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I said Russia, but it's supposed to be the Soviet Russia because its better if I use terms you can understand.