Invalid Tali of Fey Bug?

Closed bug reports will be moved here.
Amish Hammer

Tali of Fey Bug?

Post by Amish Hammer »

I am not sure if this is a bug or not but a while ago my friend pointed out that the ferret tali wasnt able to steal when you are in its form that gives stealing, that got fixed and got me thinking. Are the Cu-sidhe and Reptalon tali only supposed to run at human speed? I was looking at the other forms in animal form and all four of the regular mounts that are in the spell all allow you to run at mount speed. Sadly the cu-sidhe and reptalon ones cant run at mount speed, didnt know if it was a bug or not. Event the direwolf/kisume allow you to run at mount speed and they arent mounts. Was just curious, though it would be part of the deal since the tali of fey are slightly rare, though it would come with that bonus. If im wrong let me know.
Discord: Amish#1299
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Tali of Fey Bug?

Post by Bama »

Amish Hammer wrote:I am not sure if this is a bug or not but a while ago my friend pointed out that the ferret tali wasnt able to steal when you are in its form that gives stealing, that got fixed and got me thinking. Are the Cu-sidhe and Reptalon tali only supposed to run at human speed? I was looking at the other forms in animal form and all four of the regular mounts that are in the spell all allow you to run at mount speed. Sadly the cu-sidhe and reptalon ones cant run at mount speed, didnt know if it was a bug or not. Event the direwolf/kisume allow you to run at mount speed and they arent mounts. Was just curious, though it would be part of the deal since the tali of fey are slightly rare, though it would come with that bonus. If im wrong let me know.
Did you notice that on Demise the Animal Form gump stays for as long as you want it to stay while on OSI it is on a timer?
I wonder why that is
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

didnt know, i havent played osi since like 2002. I just wanted to know if there was a reason why you couldnt run at mount speed as the cu/reptalon, when you can do it as other mounts and a few others that arent even mounts.
Silent Shadow likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

bump.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

The cu sidhe and reptalon talismans don't boost your speed on OSI. :(
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

this makes me sad, the sadist amish man on the server.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Amish Hammer wrote:this makes me sad, the sadist amish man on the server.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

april0395 wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote:this makes me sad, the sadist amish man on the server.
hrs024 and april0395 like this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

my opinion is same like Amish Hammer

aswell if check ninja skills trasform, skills 50 and under are all slow speed move trasform
next all trasform have increase move speed, so cu and reptalon have be in group with mount speed, trasform for cu is 60 and reptalon is 90

even if it not bug, but cu/reptalon are mount type moster, so it can be nice change even better compare osi :)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Oooh osi like but better... ;)
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."